Football

Thinkingallowed

1 hour ago, Krapow said:

Big cheers went up at the England game every time Croatia scored lol

Hardly a surprise, if the Scots didn’t have such a dickish attitude to English sports teams and treat it like a World Cup final when they finally get a win people might be more sympathetic……

• Like 2

1 hour ago, coxyhog said:

c3fce5fa-3be7-4dde-88c4-e34ffbda198f.jpg

Ha ha, he is a good Chelsea player but only gets put on the field in minor games or the Carling cup, very rarely plays from the start for the blues yet he seems to have grown in statue in Scotland. My thoughts are that the Scotland team really doesn't have any decent players which is sad and probably why they haven't progressed.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Horizondave said:

Ha ha, he is a good Chelsea player but only gets put on the field in minor games or the Carling cup, very rarely plays from the start for the blues yet he seems to have grown in statue in Scotland. My thoughts are that the Scotland team really doesn't have any decent players which is sad and probably why they haven't progressed.

It's a long time since Scotland produced any decent footballers,when you look at the likes of Dalglish,Law,Gemmill,Jimmy Johnstone & lots of others then something has gone seriously amiss with Scottish football.

• Thumbs Up 2

3 hours ago, galenkia said:

Saw an old lady about to cross the road the other day. Said to her "Can you manage?". She said "Yes dear, but I don't want the Tottenham job". 

Have to laugh at that, even as a Spurs fan:default_crybaby:

Levy has employed Fabio Paratici from Juve who's doing the hiring. The guy comes across a loose cannon. In Turin he was once spotted desperately scribbling on a piece of paper in a restaurant. As he was preparing to leave he tore up the sheet of paper but left it on the table.  The waiter reassembled the pieces, that made 3 names who were the players that Juventus then went and signed as their major summer signings:default_1087:

Levy dreams us being a big club, but has embarrassed us again with this one. Hard on the heels of Jose and the Super League debacle.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, boydeste said:

Oooooops,

Spains keeper is going to have a few nightmares over that one if they end up loosing.

It hit a bump and bobbled over his foot. 

At least, that was always my excuse at school....

• Haha 1