Football

Thinkingallowed

34 minutes ago, Sherlock said:

Studs way too high! No idea what he was thinking before committing to the tackle!

Was conflicted during the game. On one hand, the missus is Ukrainian so should be rooting for them, and on the other hand, my dad lives in Sweden and my stepmom is Swedish! Such hard choices to make!! LOL

Who will you be cheering for when Ukraine play England?

Don't upset the wife. 

• Surprised 1

7 hours ago, Sherlock said:

Studs way too high! No idea what he was thinking before committing to the tackle!

Was conflicted during the game. On one hand, the missus is Ukrainian so should be rooting for them, and on the other hand, my dad lives in Sweden and my stepmom is Swedish! Such hard choices to make!! LOL

Your missus, did I miss something ?

Enjoyed the Switzerland v Spain game. Switzerland have improved a lot but whoever coaches the penalty taking ( does this happen?) needs firing. The 2 pens I saw them miss were namby pamby tippy tappy embarrassments. 

Give me Tony Bomber Brown from west brom any day. Put your foot through the ball and take the keeper into the back of the net. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Aqualung said:

Enjoyed the Switzerland v Spain game. Switzerland have improved a lot but whoever coaches the penalty taking ( does this happen?) needs firing. The 2 pens I saw them miss were namby pamby tippy tappy embarrassments. 

Give me Tony Bomber Brown from west brom any day. Put your foot through the ball and take the keeper into the back of the net. 

As per Troy Deeney....

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Stillearly said:

Great win for Italy , especially when you consider that nearly every one of their players, at some point, sustained a life-threatening injury....

The beautiful game....

• Haha 1

I wonder if the BBC pundits have been watching a different first half to me.....

Yes, we've made a few chances, but I think they've had more possession, and much of it in our half!

Or maybe I need anothe g+t.

Just now, Painter said:

I wonder if the BBC pundits have been watching a different first half to me.....

Yes, we've made a few chances, but I think they've had more possession, and much of it in our half!

Or maybe I need anothe g+t.

Got to say Ukraine are getting most of the ball, it could easily be back to 1 v 1 if England become complacent and too comfortable. 

I still like to see us create more chances going forward, it is being passed across the park and back which won't lead to another goal and Ukraine need just one chance, they are a good side.

If we could get that second goal I will feel a little bit less stressed.

• Thumbs Up 1