Football

Thinkingallowed

7 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

Should have Kane off and get Rashford or somebody with a fresh enthusiasm for the game. To me he looks like a passenger, hasn't shone in any game.

Edit, I have a great knack at getting the best out of people. I used to say bad things about the carthorse Heskey and then he would score. I did the same with Kane and he didn't disappoint.

• Haha 3

Brill!😂

I missed most of the first half as I had to pick the missus up from the station,she'd been down the smoke for a hen night.
The last time we beat Germany was I think the 5-1 in Munich & I missed that match as I was in Madrid & had to pick Nid up from the airport.....
Where can I send her for the next match....?
Edited by coxyhog
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Nightcrawler said:

Ukraine in Rome Saturday 

If they get through to Semis, all further matches will be at Wembley. 

What a scrappy game between Sweden and Ukraine with injuries littering the pitch and substitutions in extra time. 😁😁

Swedens forsberg hit the post and then the bar.... Then Danielsson got sent off wrongfully for me. 

Ukraine there for the taking IMHO. 

Kick zinchenko out of the game and maybe yarmalenko.. Come on England! 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Aqualung said:

Swedens forsberg hit the post and then the bar.... Then Danielsson got sent off wrongfully for me. 

Nothing wrongful about the Red card! He followed through with his studs first! No way he would have decided to win that tackle like that. He knew what was going to happen after the tackle!

11 hours ago, Aqualung said:

11 hours ago, Sherlock said:

Nothing wrongful about the Red card! He followed through with his studs first! No way he would have decided to win that tackle like that. He knew what was going to happen after the tackle!

0_GettyImages-1233723793.jpg

Horrific foul....could have ended his career.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Sherlock said:

Looking at that photo Starshine posted, you are correct. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Aqualung said:

Looking at that photo Starshine posted, you are correct. 

Studs way too high! No idea what he was thinking before committing to the tackle!

Was conflicted during the game. On one hand, the missus is Ukrainian so should be rooting for them, and on the other hand, my dad lives in Sweden and my stepmom is Swedish! Such hard choices to make!! LOL