Football

Thinkingallowed

5 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

3,000 miles away as well ....

Same with last years CL final in Kiev.

Don't care about the fans,all about pleasing TV and sponsors,plus kick off in Baku local time is 11pm,so what does that tell you.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, galenkia said:

Same with last years CL final in Kiev.

Don't care about the fans,all about pleasing TV and sponsors,plus kick off in Baku local time is 11pm,so what does that tell you.

Excellent.

If that is 11pm GMT that means I don't have to set my alarm until 05:50. :default_biggrin:

So chaps and suchlike happy or not ....... I am ...we lost the first four with Jack Wheelchair and Andy Cripple so great season and shite stadium ...... not as bad as people say but .....

So lads ....??? ........... Gal is happy I know down in Brentford land ....... QPR etc ..... anyone else ??

C'mon Coxy beat the rich Arabs mate ...... FA Cup ........... :default_animier:

Screen Shot 2019-05-12 at 16.57.32.png

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nampla69 said:

So chaps and suchlike happy or not ....... I am ...we lost the first four with Jack Wheelchair and Andy Cripple so great season and shite stadium ...... not as bad as people say but .....

So lads ....??? ........... Gal is happy I know down in Brentford land ....... QPR etc ..... anyone else ??

C'mon Coxy beat the rich Arabs mate ...... FA Cup ........... :default_animier:

Screen Shot 2019-05-12 at 16.57.32.png

I think City will have to much for Watford. Sorry Coxy. 

10 minutes ago, Krapow said:

Giving Ole the job a knee jerk reaction that is now looking like not s much a good idea?

Read today that the workshy Alex Sanchez is on £505,000 a week,plus £75,000 a goal,and £25,000 an assist,with Pogba on £50,000 a goal and £20,000 an assist,and its why there is disharmony in the dressing room.They are earning more in bonuses than some players are getting a week.

This is what happens when you sign mercenary's on crazy contracts.

Football can implode for good for all i care about it now.Sadly cricket is heading the same way.

Will have to stick to watching criminally underpaid motorcycle road racers.

12 minutes ago, Krapow said:

Giving Ole the job a knee jerk reaction that is now looking like not s much a good idea?

He f***d up at Cardiff and then managed Mole ?? in the Norwegian league ........... come back BM Thinking Allowed SKOL.

What could possibly go wrong ?????? ....... give him till October now .......... then ??? ...  Gary Neville and Scholes take ver and get them relegated oh what a joyful season 2020 -2021 could yet be. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Aqualung said:

I think City will have to much for Watford. Sorry Coxy. 

So do I.Especially if the Holebas red card doesn't get rescinded on appeal.

In our last and only other cup final in 1984 our first choice left back was suspended....you couldn't fucking make it up.

4 hours ago, Krapow said:

Decent first Season from Gerrard, all things considered. Though next Season he needs to win silver wear, no excuses.

Give Lennie the job now!

:UK:

And, right on cue, GOING FOR 55 555

No bad going for a 7 year old club. Decent first season?? He won Feck all and has a worse record than the magic hat and the bold Pedro. 2 wins at home against the 8 in a row champions put them same same as Livingston. Anyway, hearts next for the treble treble.

Hail Hail ☘️

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, fatbhoytim said:

No bad going for a 7 year old club. Decent first season?? He won Feck all and has a worse record than the magic hat and the bold Pedro. 2 wins at home against the 8 in a row champions put them same same as Livingston. Anyway, hearts next for the treble treble.

Hail Hail ☘️

Always hated Gerrad since the scored in the last second for Scousers v us in the cup final. Dumb Argie right back for West Ham kicked ball out of play when some Scouser went down with cramp instead of booting it in Row Z. Stevie slips on his arse Gerrard then scores wonder strike .......... racist sectarian bigots he now manages.

Only club in 2019 in UK  .... maybe Linfield ...?? ........... Luton ??? ...... JOKE :default_es0cw: !!!!! last bit chaps.

BM DCFC to the board please ............. 

3 hours ago, galenkia said:

Read today that the workshy Alex Sanchez is on £505,000 a week,plus £75,000 a goal,and £25,000 an assist,with Pogba on £50,000 a goal and £20,000 an assist,and its why there is disharmony in the dressing room.They are earning more in bonuses than some players are getting a week.

This is what happens when you sign mercenary's on crazy contracts.

Football can implode for good for all i care about it now.Sadly cricket is heading the same way.

Will have to stick to watching criminally underpaid motorcycle road racers.

I'd rather the Man U Board backed their Manger, allowed him to do a much needed clear out of all the overpaid primadonnas.

But player power as it is, sadly ... 

• Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, Stillearly said:

Just seen a very interesting stat ....

The only three times a PL team has been top on Christmas Day and not won the league ....

Liverpool 08-09

Liverpool 13-14

Liverpool 18-19

😉 

Fake news.  Lots of others done it too and Liverpool also did it in 1996-7.

https://readpl.com/2018/12/22/the-premier-league-teams-to-have-been-top-at-christmas-and-not-won-the-title/

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, fatbhoytim said:

Hail Hail ☘️

Seemingly that's Sevco laid down a marker for next season, just like they laid down a marker at NY after beating us.

• Like 1