Football

Thinkingallowed

BM Nadia to the board urgently ........... blimey well done Spurs !!! never thought I'write that but was cheering you on all night ............ 

VAR ....... will seem normal in a year or so. Bit like in cricket, rugby and American football pros and cons.

Pros are the wealthy Mancs Arabs are out so come on Liverpool ......... :default_party-smiley-048:

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Thinkingallowed said:

Arsenal and Chelsea got through in the Europa league so we have an English team in all four semi finals of the two competitions. Pretty impressive I think.

Four Scottish teams got through to the 2nd Qualifying rounds in the two competitions.  Pretty impressive I think.  :default_clapping:

• Haha 2

Just now, banchang100 said:

Full programme of championship games tonight, Norwich, Leeds and Sheffield Utd all play. I like Dirty Leeds, camon Dirty Leeds!!😀

They where played this afternoon Tony, Only Norwhich vs Shef Wed this evening. Leeds got beat at home by Wigan bye the way ☺️

1 minute ago, Binlid said:

They where played this afternoon Tony, Only Norwhich vs Shef Wed this evening. Leeds got beat at home by Wigan bye the way ☺️

1 minute ago, Binlid said:

Yes, I just came on shift and found out when I checked the app.Still half asleep.

• Thumbs Up 1