Random Pictures. (Just add one photograph that you personally have taken).

john luke

Our "Up Country" pets.

1.jpg                             2.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg                              

5.jpg

• Like 1

Gone Fishing                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

fish 2.jpg

"It is a bit like a fish Sai, only smaller. :default_dirol:

fish.jpg

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Jambo said:

Gone Fishing                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

fish 2.jpg

"It is a bit like a fish Sai, only smaller. :default_dirol:

fish.jpg

I bet you really struggled to land that big bugger Jambo. 🤣

• Haha 1

On 11/4/2019 at 7:40 PM, Yesitisdakid said:

First place I stayed on my first trip to Pattaya great fun back in the day

15726927017087.jpg

Hahaha.... my first hotel was Lewinsky's.  More to the beach road side of that soi. I was blown away what was going on in those little streets. I hooked up with a couple gals from Anglewitch and they were my gals for the first few trips. What great days they were back then.

15 hours ago, Jambo said:

Sunday roast?

Hahaha.... unfortunately wild turkeys don't taste nearly as good as the domestic ones raised for that purpose. We literally have thousands and thousands of wild turkeys all over the place and I don't  know anyone who goes out and shoots one for the dinner table.

• Great Info 1

7 minutes ago, thumper63 said:

Hahaha.... unfortunately wild turkeys don't taste nearly as good as the domestic ones raised for that purpose. We literally have thousands and thousands of wild turkeys all over the place and I don't  know anyone who goes out and shoots one for the dinner table.

work near you @ 4 corner power plant 3 year ago. frend took me turky hunt close purgtory. so many turky was like sparow.

he never eat what he kill. says wild one have worm & hunt permit cost more then just buy frozen bird @ store lol. he say so many turky they pblm & have 3 or 4 season in year.

2 hours ago, thumper63 said:

They would if they were Thai. 🤣

I once saw a guy fishing in the drainage ditch between the two carriageways on the Sukhumvit Road

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Yessongs said:

Quick trip yesterday to a Thai festival here locally, you know Loy Krathong etc. Food was free by the temple and a few nice looking local Thai gals.....had to be on my best behavior LOL! These young girls were adorable, they told me they would help me with my Thai language skills. 

IMG_4243.JPG

IMG_4251.JPG

IMG_4281.JPG

IMG_4282.JPG

IMG_4283.JPG

Nice pictures.  Overall  Loy Krathong is a nice festival.

• Like 1