Pattaya Go-go bars, beer bars & restaurants (News closures and Updates)

john luke

45 minutes ago, boydeste said:

Yes, mama Mac, she lived with one of the service staff at Secrets.

Gee was the service girl she was my niece by marriage when I hired her I hired her as a sign girl for Walking Street. She couldn't speak a word of English after a couple of years she learned a bit of English and we moved her inside as a service girl and she turned out to be one of the best ones I ever worked with. I believe she is now at lady love or was last I saw her when I run into where I always buy her a drink and give her a couple hundred baht Good girl

Edited by Yesitisdakid
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

The hotel also had rooms above the GoGo as an overspill , they were also cheaper , obviously not required at the moment ... a friend of mine stayed there a few years ago , you could still use the pool etc 

Yep older rooms but they had Jacuzzis my buddy Jimmy and I took two girls from Lenny's up there one night and had a cluster F#@k great night that was

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

Yes Mac she was a Secrets Mamasan but we downgraded her to a service girl and she left to go to Tims 

She was running a money lending scam to the staff and used to turn up on payday to collect her ill gotten gains even after she had left. I chucked her out one payday lunchtime and told her not to come back.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

Gee was the service girl she was my niece by marriage when I hired her I hired her as a sign girl for Walking Street. She couldn't speak a word of English after a couple of years she learned a bit of English and we moved her inside as a service girl and she turned out to be one of the best ones I ever worked with. I believe she is now at lady love or was last I saw her when I run into where I always buy her a drink and give her a couple hundred baht Good girl

She was still there about a month or so ago along with about six other former Secrets service staff.

They didn't ask about you. 🤣

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Nightcrawler said:

I was thrown out of the Castle in 3rd Road for asking the manageress if I could fist her with a pineapple..... 

Just kidding 😁😁😁.......... it was a durian!

• Great Info 1
  • Haha 3
  • Surprised 1

6 hours ago, karon steve said:

Tims is the only place that I have been thrown out of and banned from after telling Tim she was tight bitch for not buying me a drink after buying her a good fewand downing evenmore myself.

How long ago was that ? I've never seen Tim in the GoGo , usually sits outside or in the hotel reception late afternoon 

• Thumbs Up 1

20 hours ago, boydeste said:

Thinking about it daytime dancer Yuy worked there for a bit too.

I guess Mac was popular with the girls.

Mac had lots of practise munching 😝 look at the size of her 

Girls prob loved those talents

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Nightcrawler said:

I was thrown out of the Castle in 3rd Road for asking the manageress if she could fist me with a pineapple.....

Just kidding 😁😁😁 it was a 12 inch black rubber cock.

Fixed that for ya.

I was (and still am) very good friends with Ning who worked there as a part time / full time Dom. Nothing like her work persona in real life and is a really sweet girl. Keep tapping me up for a frappe and muffin every time we meet in Starbucks though (normally 5 or 6 times each trip).

Not sure if she still works there though, but even if the Castle is still open it would be a miracle IMO.

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Butch said:

I was (and still am) very good friends with Ning, a well hung  ladyboy  who worked there as a part time / full time Dom. Nothing like his work persona in real life and is a really sweet boy. Keeps tapping me up for a frappe and muffin every time we meet in exchange for me giving him a reach around and one up the wrong'n in Starbucks lavatory  (normally 5 or 6 times each trip).

Fixed for yer 😊

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Starshine said:

Toey...OMG...I nearly married her

Mad as a box of frogs.

Do you remember the night we went into Tims, she was dancing and another girl tried to muster in on you. Toey ripped her a new asshole from the stage. 😂

Funny as fook. :default_071:

• Haha 1