Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

On 2/12/2019 at 7:04 PM, Yesitisdakid said:

Here in Bangkok in the Nana Hotel parking lot there's a small vendor selling tacos the taco in the photo cost 100 baht it's a beef taco with a little lettuce a little salsa a little cheddar cheese and very little beef. Definitely not good value for money I would not return. The other food in the photo is street food I'm lazy to go anywhere tonight.20190212_183258.thumb.jpg.a0a65c55621c4f56bb40418071d49b00.jpg20190212_183752.thumb.jpg.7a746f158d4f3f497f18d3e962e1ffe6.jpg

try the california burrito at Tacos and Salsa in bangkok.  killer  you can walk there   

IMG_9069.jpg

• Like 1

18 hours ago, fatbhoytim said:

FFS, whatever you do, don't post a picture of chips.

17 hours ago, KWA said:

Burnt ones?

Give it a rest guys, i'm told when getting involved with SS this is not Secrets and to refrain from dragging up past issues from over there which really don't help take this board forward. Its time to forget as difficult as that maybe......

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Give it a rest guys, i'm told when getting involved with SS this is not Secrets and to refrain from dragging up past issues from over there which really don't help take this board forward. Its time to forget as difficult as that maybe......

So, a bit of light hearted banter is forbidden on here ?  Watch you don't break your ankle when you come down off your high horse.

7 hours ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Sorry, but with the rapid expansion, fuelled by Secret's imminent demise and being promoted by this boards owners, there is going to be crossover as has been seen numerous times already.  The net for new members seems to have been cast with a focus on quantity, not quality, as was the initial aim here.

If that is indeed the approach from the owners, the mods are going to be busy due to that approach.

• Thumbs Up 1

22 hours ago, Thai Spice said:

A traditional Indonesian plate.

Named "Rijsttafel" , legacy of the Dutch. In English it would be "rice table" , a sampling of various Indo dishes.  The presentation is really nice.

I forgot to take a pic of the menu.detailing all the ingredients.

20190213_132858-768x1024.thumb.jpg.1068b29ce39d773c2a656d3185f17a9f.jpg

You are welcome. 

59 minutes ago, Esco said:

You are welcome. 

Quiet a bit of signs of the Dutch presence here. But more in Jakarta and Yogyakarta.

"Kantor" is used for any government office or "Kantor Post"

A fridge is a "koelkass", food wise kroketten, bitter balls....

A few Dutch tourists also.

• Thumbs Up 1

Do you make your own dripping?

Like [mention=33]galenkia[/mention] I remember dripping.  I occasionslly had it on toast with Bovril or Marmite.  

Many years ago.
No John, 65p for 250gms of beef dripping in Tescos there is 1.5kg in my deep fat fryer.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk