Obituary/RIP Recent Passings (Threads Merged)

Glasseye

1 hour ago, Glasseye said:

A real shitbag there.

I couldn’t believe what he got away with, even before that HBO “confession”. But when the family fortune is that big, shows how much influence one can purchase. A couple of murders just conveniently get called “accidents”

I started watching a Netflix movie, all the names are changed but it’s definitely inspired by his crimes. Forget the name

36 minutes ago, Golfingboy said:

I couldn’t believe what he got away with, even before that HBO “confession”. But when the family fortune is that big, shows how much influence one can purchase. A couple of murders just conveniently get called “accidents”

I started watching a Netflix movie, all the names are changed but it’s definitely inspired by his crimes. Forget the name

p11368037_b_h9_am.jpg

WTF, 2022 is not off to a good start. Golf fans knew this man very well, just a very knowledgeable guy and very well respected. Could have sworn I was watching him do interviews just last year. Journalist Tim Rosaforte gone from Alzheimer’s at only 66.

Damn, RIP Rosie

DD6DC921-138E-4926-98CC-D33A6BAF2D27.jpeg

Edited by Golfingboy

Meat Loaf died on January 20, 2022, at the age of 74. No cause of death was released by his family or representatives immediately.[130]

Widely recognised as the first person who used the phrase “if one day the takeaways kill me, do not cry.. because I was smiling”

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Sad 3

3 hours ago, boydeste said:

See him at the O2 on the final Bat tour.

RIP 

I was dragged along to Manchester Apollo theatre by an ex to see him. Then later at Donnington Rock festival. Not my cup of tea musically but he and his many band members could certainly put on a good show. 

RIP m

• Like 2