Introduce yourself to the Forum

50 minutes ago, Wabster said:

Hi Folks, I'm Wabster aka Mark and have joined up on the recommendation from members of the Secrets board, which I've been involved with for many years. So I'm new here and will have a cruise around and a metaphorical poke about haha. I look forward to continuing my virtual relationship all things Thai, cheerz Wabster.

WTTB. Good to see you here👍

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Lirchenfeld said:

Hello Hello

I see a lot of familiar nicknames here on this fine board and it seems like i am the only sane one around.... 😐

Just when we thought we had a forum you could open a thread without checking who created it.😀

Good to see you mate.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Abracadabra said:

Hello people,

Moved over from the soon to be closed Secrets forum to this board. A little about me, Dutch single guy living in Amsterdam. First trip to Thailand was in 1998 and addicted to the country ever since. First 7 or 8 years backpacked around the country and been almost everywhere but once I discovered Pattaya that is the place I spend most of my time. I'm visiting Thailand twice a year, usually 3 or 4 weeks each trip. Next one up is in May and this will be a special one, my 50th birthday. I'm more of a lurker than a writer as I am not very confident about my writing skills but I have the intention to do a picture trip report next time...

Anyway, looking forward discovering this board and hopefully meet up with some members in May.

Welcome mate and just get joined in, don't worry about writing skills.

• Thumbs Up 1

23 hours ago, andycoll said:

Hi everyone, I have been visiting Thailand for 34 years now. Although I have visited many places in Thailand over the years, now that I am older and lazier I tend to spend my time in Pattaya now, with more frequent visits to Vietnam as well.

On 2/15/2019 at 8:16 AM, fifelad55 said:

Hi all - My name's Alan and I've migrated from the Secrets Forum of which I've been a member since virtually day 1

Alan

8 minutes ago, Bakwahn said:

I am an "Old Hand" to Nana Plaza, Soi Cowboy, Pattaya.

Now I am an ageing boy and spend 3 month in winter in SEA.

live from Vientiane - Laos - 16. February 2019

Bakwahn

Welcome to 247 I hope you enjoy our board and help us make it better.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hello just thought I would join been using Secrets for a number of years was using another board before that one but can't remember the name anyway as some of you might know I am not a prolific poster but I hope this board can be as useful as Secrets was. I have been traveling to SE Asia well Thailand, Laos, and the Philippines since September 2001 and will continue to do so. I'm hoping to see a lot more but with work commitments, I have to just be a two-week millionaire tourist until I retire unless I get to win the Lottery....

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 2

Hello to all you hansum man!  I already recognize so many names from the soon to be defunct forum I used to post on. First trip to LOS was in 2008, hoping to go back in October, and try to fit in Cambodia and/or Philippines as well. Sad thing is, I haven’t swung a club in 3 years, hoping to get back at it this summer

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Golfingboy said:

Hello to all you hansum man!  I already recognize so many names from the soon to be defunct forum I used to post on. First trip to LOS was in 2008, hoping to go back in October, and try to fit in Cambodia and/or Philippines as well. Sad thing is, I haven’t swung a club in 3 years, hoping to get back at it this summer

Welcome to the forum.

• Thumbs Up 1