You Tube (Threads Merged)

Anwar Sadat

3 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

Explains why Gotti died so young….they really had it in for him

I've watched a shitload of "Sammy The Bull" videos. Used to enjoy some of them. But, then I thought to myself WTF am I even doing watching this shit. Fcuk him and all the others like them. Low life, uneducated shit bags.

Another story of a cop coming to rescue someone who has fallen through the ice. In this case it's the dog that's the real hero. Kudos to the cop for thinking fast on his feet and his creative use of the dog to complete the rescue.

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, galenkia said:

You want some?.

Once saw a picpocket try to flee from a pair of mounted cops on horseback in the Rush St. area of Chicago during a major event. The two horses cornered the guy against a wall (trinagle style). A plainclothes cop then came in under the horses shook the guy down, located the stolen wallet, cuffed and stuffed him.

It was an amazing sight. General rule - never run from the po po. You likely will regret it.

• Thumbs Up 3

On 1/20/2024 at 2:29 PM, Blue Streak said:

lol...

Thought this guy did a very good job providing background and commenting on what happened.

At 8:41 he makes a very good point about the hypocrisy of the Chinese propagandists having the balls to tell a British citizen what they can not do in their own country, when if a British citizen tried to do that in China it would not end well for the British citizen.

Kudos to Brendan for maintaining his cool throughout the encounter.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

Thought this guy did a very good job providing background and commenting on what happened.

At 8:41 he makes a very good point about the hypocrisy of the Chinese propagandists having the balls to tell a British citizen what they can not do in their own country, when if a British citizen tried to do that in China it would not end well for the British citizen.

Thanks for nothing to the Chinese propagandists, now nobody can play the piano.

Piano donated by Elton John 'guarded by security' after China tourists harass UK musician

Mr Kavanagh added: “They’ve got guards around a piano, it’s madness, I am speechless. Now you are probably going to have to fill in a form and get vetted before you’re allowed to play it.

“That piano was donated by Sir Elton John, for use by the public, it has his signature on the top of it, and now they have cordoned off Elton’s piano."

Express.co.uk have approached Sir Elton John's represenatatives for comment. On the St Pancras Station website it reads: "This piano was gifted by Sir Elton himself when he surprised and delighted St. Pancras visitors with a mesmerising piano performance in 2016.

"Following this performance, the legendary Rocket Man himself also left this beautiful Yamaha piano behind as a gift, which he kindly signed before donating. His message reads: “Enjoy this piano. It’s a gift. Love, Elton John.”

image.png

• Sad 3

4 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

Thanks for nothing to the Chinese propagandists, now nobody can play the piano.

Piano donated by Elton John 'guarded by security' after China tourists harass UK musician

Mr Kavanagh added: “They’ve got guards around a piano, it’s madness, I am speechless. Now you are probably going to have to fill in a form and get vetted before you’re allowed to play it.

“That piano was donated by Sir Elton John, for use by the public, it has his signature on the top of it, and now they have cordoned off Elton’s piano."

Express.co.uk have approached Sir Elton John's represenatatives for comment. On the St Pancras Station website it reads: "This piano was gifted by Sir Elton himself when he surprised and delighted St. Pancras visitors with a mesmerising piano performance in 2016.

"Following this performance, the legendary Rocket Man himself also left this beautiful Yamaha piano behind as a gift, which he kindly signed before donating. His message reads: “Enjoy this piano. It’s a gift. Love, Elton John.”

image.png

Conflict management I reckon. 

Management of that facility caved in. Cnuts.

On a side note.... I'm not a big fan of being recorded by some geezer with his phone attached to a dildo stick either. But FFS.... those cnuts home country there are more fcuking cameras per square inch than anywhere in the World. If your ass cheeks look tight they will be recording. Who the fcuk do those cnuts think they are ?

If that one fcuk talked to me like he did I'd identify the group and figure out a way to harrass the living hell out them.

On 1/23/2024 at 3:48 PM, forcebwithu said:

Another good update from China Insider. Had a good laugh when he explained at 0:57 what "Little Pink Derangement Syndrome" means.

Edited by forcebwithu
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

Another good update from China Insider. Had a good laugh when he explained at 0:57 what "Little Pink Derangement Syndrome" means.

LOL   so far I'm at the beginning of this and laughing my as off at it... I'll continue.

This is pretty long - so it can be downloaded and watched when you are ready etc.

The Downloader - Will also download heaps of other online video / audio/ images etc

https://9xbuddy.xyz/en-1cd

The clip -

A Military History of the Falklands War Part 1: Air-Sea Battle in the South Atlantic