You Tube (Threads Merged)

Anwar Sadat

When someone who knows what they are talking about gets in your ass you have a choice. Listen to them and learn (even if it pisses you off), or possibly go down the shitter.

Because if/when they do so it is because they care. But, they may not bother to ever do it again if you fcuk it off.

Jim Frey was a great coach.

I found this oddly very interesting. 

If you listen and follow closely to the Chinese guys responses it is actually kind of impresses.

The interesting th

Likely that only maybe one or two of you will even open this up, but may pick up what I am saying.

Great example of nuance regarding overall communication.

On 3/5/2024 at 6:02 PM, Nightcrawler said:

She is very much like my Auntie who lives in Dartford, although my Aunt is quite vocal about her thoughts in multicultural integration and race equality.

As some of you know my Dad's not very well, so I visited him today and put my Auntie on speakerphone in the hospital, they're both hard of hearing so the volume was up , and I wasn't expecting the comment she made concerning the black staff who might be working there, which was effectively questioning their honesty, their parentage and the fact they should all be "sent back to Africa on the banana boat they sailed in on". (her words, not mine)

Edited by Butch
  • Haha 5