Mass Murder in Thailand: Reports say 30 people killed

lazarus

Evil.

Thailand shooting: At least 30 killed at child care center, officials say

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/10/06/asia/thailand-mass-shooting-intl-hnk/index.html

At least 30 people have been killed in a mass shooting at a child care center in northeastern Thailand, including children, officials confirmed Thursday.

The shooting took place at the Child Development Center in Uthaisawan Na Klang district, Nong Bua Lamphu province, according to a statement from the Prime Minister’s office.

“The prime minister has expressed his condolences on the shooting incident which resulted in 30 deaths,” the statement read.

He ordered authorities to apprehend the perpetrator as soon as possible, the statement added.

• Sad 7

A tragedy. Sitting with a group of Thais who are reading reports on national press. They are explaining to me. 

Apparently he was due in court tomorrow on drug charges.

R.I.P. to the children, teachers and his family members.

May he rot in hell.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, bob lt said:

A tragedy. Sitting with a group of Thais who are reading reports on national press. They are explaining to me. 

Apparently he was due in court tomorrow on drug charges.

R.I.P. to the children, teachers and his family members.

May he rot in hell.

If he was due in court on drug charges, why was he running around loose (and with a weapon)?

• Thumbs Up 2

25 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

It is just too upsetting to say little more than RIP to those poor little children, their lives taken away in such violent and needless actions by a .......I can't think of a word to describe the murderer..

The parents must be distraught.

What he said.  RIP to the victims, condolences to the families/friends.

Evjl

4 hours ago, lazarus said:

Evil.

Thailand shooting: At least 30 killed at child care center, officials say

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/10/06/asia/thailand-mass-shooting-intl-hnk/index.html

At least 30 people have been killed in a mass shooting at a child care center in northeastern Thailand, including children, officials confirmed Thursday.

The shooting took place at the Child Development Center in Uthaisawan Na Klang district, Nong Bua Lamphu province, according to a statement from the Prime Minister’s office.

“The prime minister has expressed his condolences on the shooting incident which resulted in 30 deaths,” the statement read.

He ordered authorities to apprehend the perpetrator as soon as possible, the statement added.

my whole team is sick, we had to report on this and at the ame time see the police photos of the scenes,  i can only hope this excuse for a human  being doesnt get a funeral

• Sad 4

Terrible news, just seen the reports for the first time. I can't even imagine how those families are coping, it is heart wrenching. Why do these sad excuses for human beings have to inflict their problems on others and killing children, for fcuk sake, why.

No words for the killer but to all those victims I say RIP.

• Thumbs Up 1

This is a very disturbing “trend” if we can call it that. I don’t recall hearing about any mass murders like this in Thailand, and now this and Khorat mall within 3 years, both by armed men with police/military experience . Scary stuff when you realize it could easily happen again . 

RIP to all those poor kids….