What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

3 hours ago, Stillearly said:

Stayed up until about half three watching the Super Bowl , wish I hadn't bothered ... Kansas were winning , by a lot .... 3-0 ...then all these touchdowns started appearing from nowhere for Tampa .... they really ought to explore all legal avenues before declaring the winner 😉😉 

Got up for a piss and remembered it was on so watched half an hour. Had to get up for work at 4.30am so couldn't stay up long. 

Enjoyed watching it before when I was working late shift so could stay up late. Shame its not on Saturday instead. 

2 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Got up for a piss and remembered it was on so watched half an hour. Had to get up for work at 4.30am so couldn't stay up long. 

Enjoyed watching it before when I was working late shift so could stay up late. Shame its not on Saturday instead. 

When I was working I usually made it until the halftime show ... and would watch the highlights the next night , C4 used to screen it then 

Enjoying a surprise unseasonable rain.  Where I am it brought the outside daytime temperatures down to mid 20's C (mid 70's F) and washed all the crap out of the air from the farmers burning their fields.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, tko said:

Enjoying a surprise unseasonable rain.  Where I am it brought the outside daytime temperatures down to mid 20's C (mid 70's F) and washed all the crap out of the air from the farmers burning their fields.

Same here in Mae Sot.

First rain for over three months and very heavy at times although according to the weather forecast it is back to hot and dry after today.

The main roads turned weird after the first batch of rain. They all looked like detergent had been spread over them which I suppose is  what happens after three months of exhaust deposits.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jambo said:

Same here in Mae Sot.

First rain for over three months and very heavy at times although according to the weather forecast it is back to hot and dry after today.

The main roads turned weird after the first batch of rain. They all looked like detergent had been spread over them which I suppose is  what happens after three months of exhaust deposits.

I kind of expected this.  We just had the car washed.:default_1087:

Worked the same in Texas.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Jambo said:

Same here in Mae Sot.

It can also make those roads very slippery,  beware on that bike of yours!

• Thumbs Up 1

Recovering from some awesome freshly imported French fromage and lovely glass of wine - consoling myself with some Serious Bitey Scottish cheddar and a bottle of OZ 2014 Porcupine Ridge  Cab-Sav and watching 1997 Rolling Thunder movie

Life sucks

CELEBRATING! We just got back from a nice lunch at Route 66 over on the dark side and saw the gates were open and they were treating the community swimming pool.  I ran in the house to check the news, and the Rayong governor has lifted all the restrictions except the 11pm closing time.  Yeehah!

Edited by tko
I'll put a pic from lunch in the food thread
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Painter said:

Discussing the finer things in life.... like the price of cheese and smoked salmon at siambury's... with an expat friend

1612861506861.jpg

1612861516791.jpg

Striderman said he was going to send you the photos because he figures that's as close as you're going to get for a long long time😕

• Haha 1
  • Surprised 1