Post a random pic you took in Thailand

Sangsom

6 hours ago, Yessongs said:

Took wifey here April 2016 for her b-day.....Lebua State Tower Hotel Silom......every room here has a balcony with this view. 

Pretty nice place.

IMG_5062.JPG

Christ, I thought nighttime at the SkyBar had a nice view, that’s not bad there. Don’t know why I go tot these spots when I’m scared of heights, at least the 450 baht martini felt like a double

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Golfingboy said:

Christ, I thought nighttime at the SkyBar had a nice view, that’s not bad there. Don’t know why I go tot these spots when I’m scared of heights, at least the 450 baht martini felt like a double

Same I never learn, I’m like a quivering wreck when do go up to them but I keep doing it.......idiot 🙈

I developed a fear of heights over the past 10 years or so. My friends staying high up in the View Talays never get a visit from me. I have actual panic attacks, dizziness, sweating, and heart palpitations if I am up too high. Even if I am sitting far away from the balcony -same same.  I don't get it as years ago, I would not think twice about jumping off 60 foot cliffs into the water in Negril, Jamaica. Why I am afraid of heights now -who the F knows? 

8 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

My favourite FL girl ever back in 2010, she taught me the value of “you never know unless you ask”. Real sweetheart, saw her 3-4 times at the end of an 8 month stay, just met her by chance on Soi Diana going to change clothes before a night out

350339F6-0E15-4AD8-B97D-6CFE92177A7B.jpeg

I dread to think what you ended up asking for Golfingboy. 🤣🤣🤣

A busy afternoon on the "Sunshine Beach" Bangsaray.

Sunshine Beach.jpg

Edited by Jambo

Geez, really sad here, Frampton I saw several times over the years, this pic was 1976, dam he was good. Saw him in 2010, he opened for "Yes" and god he killed it during his set.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/peter-frampton-says-hes-suffering-from-a-degenerative-muscle-disease-announces-farewell-tour

Pete.jpg

Edited by Yessongs
  • Thumbs Up 1

54 minutes ago, Yesitisdakid said:

Seeing more and more of this all over town

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

They spend all that money on the 'beach nourishment", which is good.... Yet on my walks along the beach my last trip every green bin I walked by smelled like death. 

Garbage and rats is something they really need to pay attention to.