What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

Just now, Zambo said:

Nightcrawler, this might be just what you need (can also get one for your lodger who left the remote lying around on the floor)

Yeah, I fancy one of them now. Just for me though. My lodger can go f+ck himself 😁😁

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 2

51 minutes ago, Nightcrawler said:

Need to find some victims first 😁😁

Then blame it on my Welsh lodger. 😎

Was expecting you to say Female, Thai and 45kgs not welsh !

9 minutes ago, Nightcrawler said:

Off to a BBQ this afternoon. Lovely weather today, hottest day of the year. That should perk me up a bit  

I read this as "off to b&q...." and thought that'll cheer you up.....not!

15 minutes ago, Nightcrawler said:

Yeah, I fancy one of them now. Just for me though. My lodger can go f+ck himself 😁😁

I would have thought one of these would be more your style. (Going by the name)

image.png

image.png

Edited by fygjam
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, boydeste said:

Today's view in the smog.

20230607_071425.jpg

The source of the smog is making headlines.

Canada wildfires: Tens of millions under air quality warnings as fires burn

Tens of millions of people in North America have been warned about potentially dangerous air quality as intense wildfires burn across Canada.

Smoke blanketed large areas of Ontario and Quebec, while an orange haze hung over much of the north-eastern US throughout Tuesday.

Some cities including Toronto and New York briefly had the worst air quality in the world overnight.

Much of the smoke is coming from Quebec, where 160 fires are burning.

Canadian officials say the country is shaping up for its worst wildfire season on record.

• Great Info 2

1 hour ago, forcebwithu said:

The source of the smog is making headlines.

Canada wildfires: Tens of millions under air quality warnings as fires burn

Tens of millions of people in North America have been warned about potentially dangerous air quality as intense wildfires burn across Canada.

Smoke blanketed large areas of Ontario and Quebec, while an orange haze hung over much of the north-eastern US throughout Tuesday.

Some cities including Toronto and New York briefly had the worst air quality in the world overnight.

Much of the smoke is coming from Quebec, where 160 fires are burning.

Canadian officials say the country is shaping up for its worst wildfire season on record.

Yup, the North wind is bringing it down to us.

I thought I escaped this shit when I left Thailand.  I think this is worse.

5 hours ago, boydeste said:

Yup, the North wind is bringing it down to us.

I thought I escaped this shit when I left Thailand.  I think this is worse.

Thankfully we've been spared this in my part of Canada so far this summer - indeed, it has been rather cool lately, even on relatively sunny days.  This is the curse of summer in the boreal forest - if the weather is too nice for too long, you are going to have fires, either naturally started by lightning or by the thoughtless actions of dumb-ass people. I can recall working in smaller communities in days gone by when the fires were so close that we actually had ashes falling on us, and the air so full of smoke that the sun was just a red ball in the sky... 

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Surprised 1