What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

On ‎2‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 6:18 PM, Krapow said:

About to head out to the first of this week's 4 gym classes.

On ‎2‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 5:19 PM, Krapow said:

On way to the 2nd :default_fing23:

On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 7:13 PM, Krapow said:

3rd!

Heading out to the 4th very soon!

8 minutes ago, Thinkingallowed said:

Had several of these now and they are lovely..

(Havana club 7 plus)2902BB74-0ABB-4B16-8DF3-F2CC48AD4F76.jpeg

I am looking after my mum tonight so enjoying a couple of beers in the afternoon is great but I have to stay sober for the night, now tomorrow is a different day and night me thinks!

• Like 2

Just got a call to ask if I could work tonight, I said no, I really need to rest.  Been a tough week and the idea of working was not on my agenda for tonight. 

I was also going to cook myself steak and kidney pudding and chips but that has been changed to haggis with carrot, swede mash. Just about to take my first bite, lovely.

@metime

• Like 1

7 hours ago, boydeste said:

Drinking a few pints in Witherspoon's 

20190215_153726.thumb.jpg.71f4c0fac729d770a8d8a2747ba8c188.jpg

Remember reading a great quote about Wetherspoons once.

'It attracts the sort of clientele that would propose to their girlfriend while holding up her hair as she pukes up in the car park'.

😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just finished watching the final recordings of Hunted surprised this year nobody won it.. Makes me realize how much data tracking any government can do especially mobile phones and social media friends and family it's so easy for these guys to track you down I was even able to monitor my own dad's movements once by using his Google account and monitoring his phone he was in a panic and a rush to get to Gatwick as his travel company had failed to let him know his flight had been moved from Heathrown to Gartwick I remember calling him telling he had just passed through Windsor he was amazed that i knew where he was.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, siamsteve said:

Just finished watching the final recordings of Hunted surprised this year nobody won it.. Makes me realize how much data tracking any government can do especially mobile phones and social media friends and family it's so easy for these guys to track you down I was even able to monitor my own dad's movements once by using his Google account and monitoring his phone he was in a panic and a rush to get to Gatwick as his travel company had failed to let him know his flight had been moved from Heathrown to Gartwick I remember calling him telling he had just passed through Windsor he was amazed that i knew where he was.

Most of those on that program get caught because they get complacent with time. It's not easy to hide from society these days let a lone a special team that are hunting you. The celeb one was good with 2 escaping.

• Thumbs Up 1