What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

Just defrost / cleaned the fridge.

When  putting everything back in it, a bowl of rice slips out my hands and shatters on the floor....

The Miss looks and I can see at her face  "fatal system error"  ! 

"You know when you break a bowl of rice inside the house this mean big bad luck for your or my family ?" ...   Ok, best not answer what I think (like "do you fecking think this is the right time ?")  so I smile, get the broom and shovel and start cleaning up. 

Seeing she doesn't make any move to help, I go "hey, could you move a bit and help ?" .  No, I can not touch..... 

Feck ,...so with my best diplomatic smile I answer "Bad luck has stricken already, that you help clean the mess won't change anything anymore !"

That puzzled her for 2 minutes and then she took the mop....

I know it, if I live 50 more years I can put some logic in her ! 😁😁😁

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Winding down after a 15.5 hour shift, 0600 to 21:30.  Soon time to go to bed.  Tomorrow only working 8 or so, will be out in time for the nice weather.  Prolly out for drinks after work with a work mate, all the bars around here have outdoor patios and decks.  way2go.gif

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

I'm wishing we could talk about what has just happened in the Kingdom. It's a masterstroke by Khun T. I'm not pro or against him, not even giving an opinion on him at all, just saying what has happened is mega!

She has relinquished all 'other' duties so technically that Law doesn't apply, and it's being heavily reported world wide anyway, including Thailand, obviously.

I hope we can at some stage talk about it. 

Interesting times that could have an impact on everyone reading the forum. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

The wife and son got back from Thailand 2 weeks or so ago, now I’m desperately trying to get her a flight back to LOS for Saturday or Sunday this weekend.😞 

It’s always last minute with her and she only decided to go around 9am this morning ! but I’d better comply, or I’ll be in deep 💩💩💩

😟

23 minutes ago, Krapow said:

I'm wishing we could talk about what has just happened in the Kingdom. It's a masterstroke by Khun T. I'm not pro or against him, not even giving an opinion on him at all, just saying what has happened is mega!

She has relinquished all 'other' duties so technically that Law doesn't apply, and it's being heavily reported world wide anyway, including Thailand, obviously.

I hope we can at some stage talk about it. 

Interesting times that could have an impact on everyone reading the forum. 

Would be interesting to know who initiated the move. I have an idea, a bit different from yours, but cant be discussed ..which in itself should be a clue ?

Just now, Thai Spice said:

Would be interesting to know who initiated the move. I have an idea, a bit different from yours, but cant be discussed ..which in itself should be a clue ?

Yea, I understand what you're saying, and I think in conjunction with, possibly planned for a good while as well. 

Game of Thrones!

4 hours ago, boydeste said:

FFS mate, can't ya find something easier to learn? :default_1087:

Tell me about it... I've been for radiotherapy and the hospital this afternoon and came home to find her indoors and little Thomas all locked up in the back bedroom with everything they need .

She has taken all the snacks and kettle and the hot chocolate.

I asked her why, she said "I talk my friend and she told me that small animal in your body from radiotherapy and I scare this animal come eat me and Thomas too"

I just shuck my head and left her to it.

By all accounts radiotherapy is small animals that have been put inside me to eat the cancer...!

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Lanzalad said:

Tell me about it... been for radiotherapy this afternoon and came home to find her indoors and little Thomas all locked up in the back bedroom with everything they need .

I asked her why, she said "I talk my friend and she told me that small animal in your body from radiotherapy and I scare this animal come eat me and Thomas too"

Holy f**k, don't try to work that one out. :default_ball:

1 hour ago, Lanzalad said:

Tell me about it... I've been for radiotherapy and the hospital this afternoon and came home to find her indoors and little Thomas all locked up in the back bedroom with everything they need .

Thats the moment you serve yourselve a double G.T. and enjoy it while thinking "W.T.F. ..."

• Thumbs Up 1