What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

2 hours ago, Krapow said:

Just noticed there's 100 members logged in the last 24 hours below. 

At 1.30pm Thai time, so still early morning UK time. 

Bravo @Lanzalad and @tommy dee

Doing well. 

Edit - Now 101. 

its the bm s who make it work here matey, we just sit back and reel in the dough 5555.  its rewarding for all, not just us but the original bm s here.. to see the board flourishing despite everything thrown at us.  next goal..200

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Looking at buying this gas stove/oven for 4,000 baht. The missus is cooking me a stew for tea and had to go across the road to the neighbours to cook the noodles as we only have a single burner gas cooker.

https://www.bahtsold.com/view/4-burner-gas-stove-with-oven-new-in-box-349270

img_111110_1545923694_24945.thumb.jpg.bd122290ef6f714bdf66904239219e4c.jpg.6ad7dab4e9ed1d1c387a1156349cdb46.jpg

Current setup:

Stove.jpg.a852ad04698ee6ffdfcedc39dcfe6d52.jpg

Edited by thegrogmonster
  • Thumbs Up 3

13 hours ago, Aqualung said:

Just booked Easyjet to CPH on Thursday and then up to Halmstad for 5 days with the Teerak.

I'm heading to Copenhagen on easyJet on Thursday too.  3:00pm flight out of Edinburgh.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, galenkia said:

How long does it take to clear your windows?.

Can't believe some peoples stupidity.The driver was given a fixed penalty fine.

I know mate. It's mental. Driving without due care and attention comes to mind.

Edited by boydeste

11 hours ago, KWA said:

I'm heading to Copenhagen on easyJet on Thursday too.  3:00pm flight out of Edinburgh.

Let's hope the airports are free of snow .manchester where I fly from was closed for a period this morning and 90 odd flights cancelled or suspended. I fly at 18.10 and expect to get to cph at 21.00 . But Easyjet will no doubt be late as per usual on that route.

wrap up warm ...no doubt it will be freezing over there.

13 hours ago, Thinkingallowed said:

Drive carefully mate.

Actually just got in after a difficult night.  Heathrow was blanketed with snow and so was my chariot so keys were pressed to check which one was mine. Driving into London was fine as there was little evidence of snow in the east end, more rain than anything. Now Hampstead High Street and the surrounding steep roads were another deal altogether.  Looked like a scene from a Christmas card but not as inviting as I was driving.  Many cars were just spinning wheels and not going anywhere, even my truck was spinning on some of the steeper hills.  Thing is it just created a tailback during the time I was coming back to base and I only clocked off at 1121 after starting at midnight.

Right now though I am just relaxing on the sofa, just had Warburton's crumpets with butter and cheese and a lovely cup of tea.  Was going to have a beer but just felt a cuppa after a hard night would be more appropriate. No work till Monday, lovely. Looking forward to my first night in bed since I got back from Thailand last Sunday.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just did a meter reading for the 3 months from my last bill and was in shock when I realised it tallied up to £470. I sat back dumb founded until I noticed I had taken the meter reading from when I entered the property, not the one on the last bill.  Oh joy when I noted it was now only £262 for all my power needs (I only have electric) for the last 3 months.

That beer to be opened soon will taste much sweeter now.

• Haha 1