What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

1 hour ago, Bazle said:

You can sign up for a free 14 day trial with Findmypast  , the transcripts cost £2.50 , original £3.50  , it only took me a couple of hours to find most of my documents and has cost me about £50 ( I downloaded both for each family )  ... only one line is missing for me , my paternal grandfathers family in Wales , will keep searching , it might be a transcription error ...

but found some really interesting stuff , my Paternal grandmothers family in Durham , most were coal miners , but a lot were out of work , 1920/21 was a depression in the U.K. ( and worldwide ) .. also using Zoopla you can look at the places they were living , found  a three bedroom house in Durham that 13 were living in 

I also knew that a 2xGreat Grandmother came from Ireland, but this is the only time a particular area was mentioned, Kilkenny, so somewhere else for me to visit next time I get to Ireland 

Edited by Stillearly
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

34 minutes ago, maipenrai said:

After another -40 morning, the weather is supposed to break overnight with 5-7cm of snow forecast for tomorrow as the south wind brings warmer weather in - bring it on....

I really don't know how you can live in that sort of cold, I'd be suicidal!. 

When it gets down in single figures I hate it, never mind extreme minuses. Don't help I have poor circulation in my extrameties, some days my fingers and toes will be white and numb for hours, and that's not even on days close to freezing. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Hyper as f**k in the loom..

Been out in Phuket and was told it was deffo 11 after some people said 9 , just about moving on to the next bar in OTOP Patong, Phuket and the BIB close it down within 2 seconds..

I felt like an 18 year old again that just swallowed an E at 3 am 😂🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

25 minutes ago, Painter said:

Just you!

I had mine returned within a week of requesting it...

Just rang them , got through after ten minutes... a miracle !! 

a glitch in the system , mine was missed ... they apologised and said it will be done in up to five days ... 

• Thumbs Up 2

41 minutes ago, boydeste said:

Just back in room totally pissed, started drinking at 4pm given the bars closed at 9pm. Found an after hours place and am now trashed.  Lol

Was good to have a farewell drink with @roomark.

Safe travels mate, it's been a blast.

🤣🤣🤣 Yeah been an absolute blast mate , that fucking Ern been ringing my WhatsApp off the roof since I got back in loom..

Luckily I got two rooms ffs 🙈

WTF 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ah well Soi 4 Sukhumvhit tomorrow 🙃😁

Edited by roomark
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, roomark said:

🤣🤣🤣 Yeah been an absolute blast mate , that fucking Ern been ringing my WhatsApp off the roof since I got back in loom..

Luckily I got two rooms ffs 🙈

WTF 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ah well Soi 4 Sukhumvhit tomorrow 🙃😁

She is fit as fook and wants ya body. Nothing else to say really.  Glad you are home safe. Enjoy Bkk.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, boydeste said:

She is fit as fook and wants ya body. Nothing else to say really.  Glad you are home safe. Enjoy Bkk.

Taking me all my will power to sleep ffs 🤣🤣 your meant to tell me turn the phone off ffs 🙈😆

Wants my baht 😱

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, roomark said:

Taking me all my will power to sleep ffs 🤣🤣 your meant to tell me turn the phone off ffs 🙈😆

Wants my baht 😱

Ok son, go sleep and dream what might have been, nurse the hard on until the sun comes up when reality will catch up and the taxi will rock up to take you to the airport. 

You are welcome! :default_fun:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, boydeste said:

Ok son, go sleep and dream what might have been, nurse the hard on until the sun comes up when reality will catch up and the taxi will rock up to take you to the airport. 

You are welcome! :default_fun:

Just woke up for a piss reality and a headache have kicked in 🙈🤣

Ooooosh lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Stillearly said:

Just rang them , got through after ten minutes... a miracle !! 

a glitch in the system , mine was missed ... they apologised and said it will be done in up to five days ... 

They only refunded me for 2 of the 3 fares, i had to call them as well, said it was a 'glitch', got the 3rd a couple of days later. All within a couple of weeks.

• Thanks 1