Pattaya Go-go bars, beer bars & restaurants (News closures and Updates)

john luke

On 6/30/2019 at 5:04 PM, Bazle said:

The food court at the Second Road end of the basement of Central Festival mall will be closing today.

20190630_150048.jpg

20190630_150116.jpg

It is moving / has moved to the Beach Road end, next to Micky D's.

20190630_145851.jpg

I suspect a larger area will be open shortly than is currently the case.

20190630_145939.jpg

I saw the new food court today...It looks kind of nice....

But I dont understand the move....The old food court has been a howling success from the day it opened...A monster success....Why change?

Whats going to be built in the old food court ?

I am kind of confused...

Folks, I hope you don’t mind me making a quick post about Scooters at Secrets which has closed its doors for a couple of months, on this thread.

Really sad to see it go dark, temporarily I hope.
Had some great times there as a customer and eventually manager.

I remember being shown round the “building site” in 2006 by Ben and Steve (Martini) The middle bar was about four bricks high.

I met so many new friends there and it was a pleasure serving you.

I was in my bar tonight with another three friends who met their eventual wives in the bar. I met my current girlfriend there and our two children are a lovely reminder of how well run bars in this town can actually bring people together (in good times and bad 555)

Hope that the current management put up a notice all over social media saying they will be closed for a couple of months but will be back bigger and better in September.
Phil

• Like 2
  • Great Info 2

1 hour ago, misteregg said:

Folks, I hope you don’t mind me making a quick post about Scooters at Secrets which has closed its doors for a couple of months, on this thread.

I remember being shown round the “building site” in 2006 by Ben and Steve (Martini) The middle bar was about four bricks high.

I was in my bar tonight with another three friends who met their eventual wives in the bar. I met my current girlfriend there and our two children are a lovely reminder of how well run bars in this town can actually bring people together (in good times and bad 555)

Hope that the current management put up a notice all over social media saying they will be closed for a couple of months but will be back bigger and better in September.
Phil

Fb Rumor is come back without scooters.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BarryL said:

Fb Rumor is come back without scooters.

That is the opposite to the information given by the lady from Secrets hotel in an exclusive briefing to members of the coffee and cap club; she intimated that when it reopened after yet another refurbishment it would be Scooters without Secrets.

That said, who really knows?

14 hours ago, misteregg said:

Phil

Phil......you're a class act.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jambo said:

Well that is the business of the now former owner of BabyDolls and none of yours!

my bad..... given the scooters thread I thought we had every right to know the financial dealings of other peoples businesses.................well that's certainly the attitude of many posters here.

12 minutes ago, Sir_Fondles said:

my bad..... given the scooters thread I thought we had every right to know the financial dealings of other peoples businesses.................well that's certainly the attitude of many posters here.

Where are the roll eyes ? 

We definitively need them !

• Great Info 1

11 hours ago, john luke said:

That is the opposite to the information given by the lady from Secrets hotel in an exclusive briefing to members of the coffee and cap club; she intimated that when it reopened after yet another refurbishment it would be Scooters without Secrets.

That said, who really knows?

yes not know. redoing after 3 months for long time this time months not weeks says new try to me not same tired scooters

• Confused 1

Various from southern end of soi buckhou 

New gogo? Strange location...

20190705_134503.jpg

Seats look rather uncomfortable...

20190705_134524.jpg

20190705_134528.jpg

Guest house

20190705_134414.jpg

Don't understand what they're doing here

20190705_134610.jpg

Thank bar... they built a new roof over the entire place then flattened the building underneath it

20190705_135019.jpg

Fire alarm notice and fitted lawn at holiday inn

20190705_134827.jpg

20190705_134844.jpg

New restaurant and sports bar20190705_134448.jpg

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Not really surprised but I am not a lover of the Windmill, don't like it's offering, how small it is in terms of trying to squeeze into a seat and the fact that, for me, the majority of the girls look a little young and fresh for my liking.

I know the majority of guys like girls naked but I love nothing more than girls in bikinis or coyote girls, I know I am probably alone in that view.