COVID 19 GLOBAL

grayray

The Bill of Rights is being trampled. There is no provision in the Constitution that suspends it, including the Bill of Rights, due to a pandemic. Despite the health risk, or any risk, you cannot take away peoples' rights .. this is the foundation of freedom  !

• Thumbs Up 1

14 minutes ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

The Bill of Rights is being trampled. There is no provision in the Constitution that suspends it, including the Bill of Rights, due to a pandemic. Despite the health risk, or any risk, you cannot take away peoples' rights .. this is the foundation of freedom  !

You know what the cops say....

"Bla bla bla...take it up with the judge."

lol.

story:  https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/05/05/coronavirus-update-us/#link-BJFHLN6MJNHCBKSVVSKHKBAOB4

Edited by lazarus
pig & a poke...

^^^ Yea Bro I know ...

But, on the same token a copper fucks with me for no reason .. then he has f***d with the wrong person .... because if the copper tries to take me to jail and before a judge in the USA ( no bail laws now - I would walk in a couple of hours ) then I might as well give him a seriously f**king hard time ... f**k him ... and I know I fight one I fight an army .. so what ...

I hate coppers anyway ... I fought with those f**ks all the time growing up ... they were nothing but corrupt ... don't get me started on these f**ks ....

The NY coppers were the worst ... f***cking bad ...

Same here in Thailand a copper gets in my face for nothing .. f**k you .. f** off ..

And I have had a couple of run ins here with Thai coppers ... 

Yea .. at the end of the day ... I will probably lose .. so what .. it is the principal .... I am just not gonna tuck my head in my ass .. say sorry ... f**k that !

Watch this .. I grew with this violent shit from the f**ks!

Edited by code_slayer_bkk

This article does a good job at explaining that all the "COVID19 death" numbers you're being fed by the media and gouvernments are rubbish.....

Exactly what I say since 6 weeks. 

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2020/may/05/why-no-10s-covid-19-death-toll-slides-dont-tell-the-whole-story

Not saying there are no Covid deaths, but about all what is displayed has little or zero statistical value.

1 hour ago, Nickrock said:

Some of these posts are starting to come off the covid subject slightly ( polite hint at this stage)

How about starting a "P_____cs of COVID-19" thread?
The two seem almost inseparable at this point considering what is happening around the world.
Death & taxes are also inseparable.
As well as law, order & civil disobedience.
In fact almost all of these topics have blurred together in the past few months...

• Thumbs Up 1

Could it be that a good lot of uncounted (COVID-19 afflicted) people are dying from reading BS from armchair statisticians on the internet?
Thereby nullifying their official cause of death...
BTW, the "official" death count in the US passed 70,000 today.
_____

Excess U.S. deaths hit estimated 37,100 in pandemic’s early days, far more than previously known

"The United States recorded an estimated 37,100 excess deaths as the novel coronavirus spread across the country in March and the first two weeks of April, nearly 13,500 more than are now attributed to covid-19 for that same period, according to an analysis of federal data conducted for The Washington Post by a research team led by the Yale School of Public Health.

The Yale team’s analysis suggests that the number of excess deaths accelerated as the pandemic took hold. There were 16,600 estimated excess deaths just in the week of April 5 to April 11, compared with 20,500 over the prior five weeks.

Though the team’s estimate of the impact early in the outbreak already paints a picture of unusually high mortality, the number is certain to grow as more deaths are reported to the federal government on a rolling basis...

...Examining the number of excess deaths is a vital exercise for understanding the extent of the pandemic, said Eleanor Murray, a professor of epidemiology at Boston University School of Public Health, who was not involved in the Yale team’s analysis.

“We know because we have not been doing enough testing that we are absolutely missing covid cases,” she said. “So whatever death counts we have are certainly going to be underestimates of the people dying from covid...”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/2020/05/02/excess-deaths-during-covid-19/?arc404=true

Edited by lazarus
numbers spinning round & round...

here in Sydney there has been 15deaths from Wuhan Virus,at one aged care place and the state has just left all the old buggers there instead of moving them to a hospital,where they would be looked after by experienced staff,not by age care staff,highly trained in aged care NOT infectious shit like we have now.

they have just left many that have the virus in the care home,not a great way to look after our older citizens me thinks.

regards

grayray

Edited by grayray
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, grayray said:

here in Sydney there has been 15deaths from Wuhan Virus and the state has just left all the old buggers there instead of moving to a hospital,where they would be looked after by experienced staff,not by age care staff,highly trained in aged care NOT infectious shit like we have now..

they have just left many that have the virus in the care home,not a great way to look after our older citizens me thinks

Why?

9 minutes ago, lazarus said:

Why?

it could be because they[government] is worried that the poor old buggers might spread the virus.

we have a infectious disease place out at Fairfield,its not like we are over ran by the virus in NSW.still plenty of hospital beds empty all over Sydney.

with both my parents passed, the family has less worry, NO old in-laws around either,would hate to see what a few of my younger brothers would do if our olders was still here,and living in that place in Sydney.

regards

grayray

Edited by grayray
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Been reading staggering numbers of suicides. I can't help but think that these poor people were ready to top themselves anyway. Let's cut to the chase and get her done. Die now and save the rest of us from having to reduce the surplus population. Maybe We can save the 75 plus population that might have lived till 90 absent Covid-19. lol

Edited by Kathmandu
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, coxyhog said:

Will be interesting to see if anyone has done any tests to see if the cabin air filters stop the virus.

If not then maybe they'll have to go back to the smoking days of no recirculation fans.

Which will not be more fuel efficient.

Airplanes use HEPA filters which are effective at trapping viruses and bacteria. Won't help you though if someone seated nearby is infected, no mask, and has a coughing fit.

Cabin air quality – Risk of communicable diseases transmission

The overall risk of contracting a disease from an ill person onboard an airplane is similar to that in other confined
areas with high occupant density, such as a bus, a subway, or movie theatre for a similar time of exposure.
anywhere where a person is in close contact with others.

That said, the risk on airplanes is probably lower than in many confined spaces because modern airplanes have
cabin air filtration systems equipped with HEPA filters.

HEPA or high efficiency particulate air filters have similar performance to those used to keep the air clean in
hospital operating rooms and industrial clean rooms. These filters are very effective at trapping microscopic
particles as small as bacteria and viruses. 

• Like 2
  • Great Info 1

17 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

Airplanes use HEPA filters which are effective at trapping viruses and bacteria. Won't help you though if someone seated nearby is infected, no mask, and has a coughing fit.

Cabin air quality – Risk of communicable diseases transmission

The overall risk of contracting a disease from an ill person onboard an airplane is similar to that in other confined
areas with high occupant density, such as a bus, a subway, or movie theatre for a similar time of exposure.
anywhere where a person is in close contact with others.

That said, the risk on airplanes is probably lower than in many confined spaces because modern airplanes have
cabin air filtration systems equipped with HEPA filters.

HEPA or high efficiency particulate air filters have similar performance to those used to keep the air clean in
hospital operating rooms and industrial clean rooms. These filters are very effective at trapping microscopic
particles as small as bacteria and viruses. 

If somebody fears catching any virus on a plane, well simply don't fly.....

Easy, no ?

WTF should somebody take a plane if he thinks he is at risk ? 

Same as I avoid some LCC because seeing their safety record I estimate the risk is too high. My life, my choice.  

WTF is this mentality of taking a plane and then making a mega fuss about your neighbour doesn't wear a mask, the seatings are to close.to each other, etc.... 

Just fucking stay home ! But watch the ceiling....who knows, the sky may fall on your roof ! 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Thai Spice said:

If somebody fears catching any virus on a plane, well simply don't fly.....

Easy, no ?

WTF should somebody take a plane if he thinks he is at risk ? 

Same as I avoid some LCC because seeing their safety record I estimate the risk is too high. My life, my choice.  

WTF is this mentality of taking a plane and then making a mega fuss about your neighbour doesn't wear a mask, the seatings are to close.to each other, etc.... 

Just fucking stay home ! But watch the ceiling....who knows, the sky may fall on your roof ! 

😀😀😀!! Way to open up the economy lol

Edited by Kathmandu

8 hours ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

^^^^

Bro .. I haven't lived in the USA for about 30 years ... but, I am a native NY'er from Brooklyn ... born and raised ...

It is inbred deep inside of me .. part or my DNA ... FREEDOM .... of speech, living the way I want ,, up to me ,, FREEDOM ... just treat people the way you want to be treated yourself = respect

I think it is f**ed up that other people are not afforded that personal liberty ...

As far as the MSM ... well, that is another story .. but, the are gradually ( maybe rapidly ) losing their importance   .. I think most people that are aware are looking for other fair outlets of info ... people are sick and tired of their perspective elitism .. it is not even the news anymore ... just a bunch of racists, xenophobic , etc .  drivel

Couldn't agree more.

Even with Covid19 you dare not question the MSM narrative or you will be labelled an 'anti-vaxxer'.

Twitter, YouTube and Facebook have banned any content that is deemed to go against the WHO.

The same WHO who were telling people at the end of January that Covid19 could not be spread by human transmission.

Trump was absolutely right to call out their BS, the mainstream media have an agenda that's all too clear to see. Protect the globalist elite all costs and always remember...

Diversity is our strength.

• Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, fforest said:

Sorry but the new way is to put restrictions on millions and take away freedoms form millions to keep a few people from getting sick...

Its a NWO.......

Sadly it seems we're heading that way ...😢😢😢😢