COVID 19 GLOBAL

grayray

12 hours ago, Thai Spice said:

https://time.com/5912966/pfizer-vaccine-fda-authorization/

Please note this part

It’s worth noting that the vaccine was tested for its effectiveness in protecting against symptoms of COVID-19, and not protecting against infection with the coronavirus. 

All the ra-ra cheering for a vaccine that's hardly been tested....With threats of using the military and threats to cut off freedom pushed by the new world order gang....And very possibly messing with your DNA....For a disease with a 99.6 survival rate..... 

I think about 95% accept all this as normal...Nothing suspicious Nothing weird about any of this....And people cant wait to take the shot....Hell they want to be first in line....Full steam ahead baby....Give me the jab as soon as possible....O-Brother......

Edited by fforest
  • Thumbs Up 5

3 hours ago, fforest said:

All the ra-ra cheering for a vaccine that's hardly been tested....With threats of using the military and threats to cut off freedom pushed by the new world order gang....And very possibly messing with your DNA....For a disease with a 99.6 survival rate..... 

I think about 95% accept all this as normal...Nothing suspicious Nothing weird about any of this....And people cant wait to take the shot....Hell they want to be first in line....Full steam ahead baby....Give me the jab as soon as possible....O-Brother......

Agreed.

Yep,there is a virus, yes one can could die from it, but is it a reason to spend the rest of your life hiding in the cellar... No fucking way.

And even IF was the end of the world, better enjoy every remaining day.

f**k all this B.S. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

3 hours ago, Thai Spice said:

Agreed.

Yep,there is a virus, yes one can could die from it, but is it a reason to spend the rest of your life hiding in the cellar... No fucking way.

f**k all this B.S. 

No one has to hide in the cellar. (assuming they have one) 

Just wear a protective mask when in areas where there are other people congregating, be aware of Social distancing and wash hands more often or carry a sanitising gel. 

If more people had done that in the first place, we might not be in a second lockdown now. 

But, many people Have died and there are many who are in vulnerable groups who are isolating.  And who are they isolating themselves from? From those that have a cavalier attitude and think it's all bullshit. 

My view is that everyone can have an opinion  about C19, no prob, but stay away physically from those who may not share that opinion. You don't have to live your life in a basement, but if you ain't gonna take precautions for yourself, then don't go near others. Is that so much to expect? 

Believe me, life is hard enough in UK as it is for many European cities.  If everyone shared your live for the moment attitude, then the Virus would win over and become like the Spanish Flu which wiped out a large proportion the human race. 

With the greatest respect, you are not in the same situation as many of us living in Europe, US, India etc.

If you were living in Paris right now, or London or Liverpool etc I think your attitude would change. 

My movements are fairly limited due to closures of any of the places that I would like to visit. I don't have a choice.  I grow tired of reading some of the bullshit about conspiracy theories, Covid deniers, freedom fighters against masks, etc etc etc.  Have their views, free speech.but stay the f#ck out of my face when they decide to be in the same place as me especially without a mask. 

I think I have the right to ask or expect that. If they want to risk catching the virus, up to them, if they want to risk passing it on to their family, loved ones, friends, or strangers, then that is a different ball games

Stay out of your basements but don't try to come into mine 😊 

Somehow, I feel that it's a waste of time telling that to those who appear not to care about themselves let along others. 

There will soon be a vaccine. Our choice whether to have it or not. If you think its bullshit then don't have it, you won't be forced to. But for those who want it, that is their decision and they can make up their own minds. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 5

2 hours ago, Thai Spice said:

Agreed.

f**k all this B.S. 

I think you would have a different view if you lived in the north of England..its grim up north 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Nightcrawler said:

No one has to hide in the cellar. (assuming they have one) 

Just where a protective mask when in areas where there are other people congregating, be aware of Social distancing and wash hands more often or carry a sanitising gel. 

If more people had done that in the first place, we might not be in a second lockdown now. 

But, many people Have died and there are many who are in vulnerable groups who are isolating.  And who are they isolating themselves from? From those that have a cavalier attitude and thin it's all bullshit. 

My view is that everyone can have an opinion  about C19, no prob, but stay away physically from those who may not share that opinion. You don't have to live your life in a basement, but if you ain't gonna take precautions for yourself, then don't go near others. Is that such to expect 

Believe me, life is hard enough in UK as it is for many European cities.  If everyone shared your live for the moment attitude, then the Virus would win over and become like the Spanish Flu which wiped out a large proportion the human race. 

With the greatest respect, you are not in the same situation as many of us living in Europe, US, India etc.

If you were living in Paris right now, or London or Liverpool etc I think your attitude would change. 

My movements are fairly limited due to closures of any of the places that I would ike to visit. I don't have a choice. And I grow tired of reading some of the bullshit about conspiracy theories, Covid deniers, freedom fighters against masks, etc etc etc.  Have their views, free speech.but stay the f#ck out of my face when they decide to be in the same place as me especially without a mask. 

I think I have the right to ask or expect that. If they want to risk catching the virus, up to them, if they want to risk passing it on to their family, loved ones, friends, or strangers, then that is a different ball games

Stay out of your basements but don't try to come into mine 😊 

Somehow, I feel that it's a waste of time telling that to those who appear not to care about themselves let along others. 

I actually like my cellar 😁

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Thai Spice said:

Agreed.

Here it's very relaxed and there isn't this "end of the world" state of mind.

Consider yourself lucky. But if you lived in a large European city, you would probably think very differently. You have not had the experience that many of us have had and perhaps easy to make judgements based on your own circumstances. But believe me, this isn't bullshit and we have to take Social Responsibility, if not for ourselves, then those around us. It may appear as "bunker mentality" but some how, some way, we will have to beat this virus in order for life to get back to normal. We can either ignore it, or fight against it. The virus does not care as long as it can continue finding hosts for it to multiply. 

Imagine if this virus were carried by mosquitos 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Nightcrawler said:

Consider yourself lucky. But if you lived in a large European city, you would probably think very differently. You have not had the experience that many of us have had and perhaps easy to make judgements based on your own circumstances. But believe me, this isn't bullshit and we have to take Social Responsibility, if not for ourselves, then those around us. It may appear as "bunker mentality" but some how, some way, we will have to beat this virus in order for life to get back to normal. We can either ignore it, or fight against it. The virus does not care as long as it can continue finding hosts for it to multiply. 

I see swedish doctors want tougher restrictions now!

17 minutes ago, Washedup said:

NHS to start vaccination in under 50s end of January..think I'll book my flight for Chinese new year in Thailand..let the celebrations begin 

In what way do you think that the NHS vaccination programme is going to affect entry requirements for Thailand?

1 hour ago, Bazle said:

In what way do you think that the NHS vaccination programme is going to affect entry requirements for Thailand?

I would not venture a guess as to which way if any the Thai Authorities would/will move, however a more likely scenario, in my opinion is that Covid cover on medical insurance may become dependant upon having had an approved vaccine.  

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

34 minutes ago, john luke said:

I would not venture a guess as to which way if any the Thai Authorities would/will move, however a more likely scenario, in my opinion is that Covid cover on medical insurance may become dependant upon having had an approved vaccine.  

Yes, that is quite possible. But there would need to be sufficient proof/evidence of receiving an approved vaccination. To that end, I wonder whether doctors or vaccination centres will issue certificates or whether one would have to then get a letter from their doctor to verify that they have received the vaccination and when. 

At the moment there is no certainty of how long a vaccination would last for. The flu vaccination is annual. 

I would imagine that there would also be a time limit placed on insurance, post the last vaccination. 

There are so many uncertainties at the moment, and we don't really know when the vaccination will actually roll out other than what is being suggested by government. 

3 hours ago, Nightcrawler said:

At the moment there is no certainty of how long a vaccination would last for. The flu vaccination is annual.

The reason for the annual shot is the typical flu morphs into different strains and the powers to be get together every spring to decide which variant will dominate in the fall.

They need several months to manufacture the new vaccine.  

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Mrmango said:

The reason for the annual shot is the typical flu morphs into different strains and the powers to be get together every spring to decide which variant will dominate in the fall.

They need several months to manufacture the new vaccine.  

Dont forget that Big Pharma is not interested in a "life long" vaccine.

They are not a charity, they are a business and their job is to make as many sales as possible, and at the highest price possible.

And bring in big $$ for their shareholders.

They have zero interest in your life, except keeping you alive as long as possible and keep you as.customer as long as possible to sell you as many stuff as possible.

FFS, basic economy 101 ! 

• Like 2

Happy to see Kyle Rittenhouse, the 17 year old who killed 2 people in Kenosha, was released on bail, $2M USD. All I saw in the video was an angry mob sucker punching a young man who had an assault rifle, what did they expect? Let himself be pummeled to death? You don’t want to get shot, easy, don’t loot businesses, and don’t chase after men with rifles

2 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

Happy to see Kyle Rittenhouse, the 17 year old who killed 2 people in Kenosha, was released on bail, $2M USD. All I saw in the video was an angry mob sucker punching a young man who had an assault rifle, what did they expect? Let himself be pummeled to death? You don’t want to get shot, easy, don’t loot businesses, and don’t chase after men with rifles

And what has this to do with Covid ? 

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Thai Spice said:

Dont forget that Big Pharma is not interested in a "life long" vaccine.

They are not a charity, they are a business and their job is to make as many sales as possible, and at the highest price possible.

And bring in big $$ for their shareholders.

They have zero interest in your life, except keeping you alive as long as possible and keep you as.customer as long as possible to sell you as many stuff as possible.

FFS, basic economy 101 ! 

FFS, basic immunology 101 !

00000.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1