COVID 19 GLOBAL

grayray

19 minutes ago, Binlid said:

IMG_20200327_0001.pdf 446.03 kB · 3 downloads

The wife and I are self isolating, I started with a runny nose and sneezing on Wednesday, headaches started last night along with a high temperature, I have not started coughing yet and I am praying for one of these mild doses that are doing the rounds. Dont mind telling you fellas I am finding the not knowing whats going to happen over the next week very stressful.Wie at the moment has a runny nose and has had a mild headache.

I've had the same for about a week Gary, runny nose. headaches, sneezing, though no temperature. 

I'm pretty certain it's the cold and not coronavirus and will pass. 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Krapow said:

I've had the same for about a week Gary, runny nose. headaches, sneezing, though no temperature. 

I'm pretty certain it's the cold and not coronavirus and will pass. 

I am hoping that will be the case Derek, cant take any risks in my job and thought it best to stay away.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Binlid said:

I am hoping that will be the case Derek, cant take any risks in my job and thought it best to stay away.

One thing I've found strange though, I keep getting this acidic/vinegar type taste/smell in my mouth and nose when I eat or drink anything. 

Never had that before when sick. I've read about some losing their sense of taste with this virus,  but not what I have got. 

Yea, certainly you and Wie can't take any risks with where you both work, same as me, strictly work from home incase it was passed on. 

11 minutes ago, Krapow said:

One thing I've found strange though, I keep getting this acidic/vinegar type taste/smell in my mouth and nose when I eat or drink anything. 

Never had that before when sick. I've read about some losing their sense of taste with this virus,  but not what I have got. 

Yea, certainly you and Wie can't take any risks with where you both work, same as me, strictly work from home incase it was passed on. 

You're imagining things. 

We all are. 

It's all a proper mindfuck. 

Either that or one of the other gays at crossfit had Corona. 

😘

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Esco said:

You're imagining things. 

We all are. 

It's all a proper mindfuck. 

Either that or one of the other gays at crossfit had Corona. 

😘

lol, Sadly 'crossfit' as you call it is closed. Though I do an hour outside myself each day, keeps me sane.

Naw, it's like a sharp taste sensation thing. I have googled it and it's not uncommon in colds etc, I just haven't had it before. 

Monday/Tuesday when sneezing it was green mucus, so that's why i'm pretty certain it's the cold of some description. 

Things start to get in gear here....

https://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2020/03/27/foreign-missions-urge-citizens-to-leave-indonesia-amid-covid-19-crisis.html

French consulate has chartered 2 rapatriation flights (2 from Bali, 1 from Jakarta)

Bali governor "advised" closure of pubs, restaurants, etc...

There is speak of banning inter provincial travel.

Etc....

Myself a slightly soar throath since 3 days, but nothing else.

My French cantine has closed....

Well, well...prayers, hope etc.... as they say ?

But no panic in the Frog's mansion.

Inshallah

1 minute ago, Thai Spice said:

https://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2020/03/27/foreign-missions-urge-citizens-to-leave-indonesia-amid-covid-19-crisis.html

French consulate has chartered 2 rapatriation flights (2 from Bali, 1 from Jakarta)

Etc....

Inshallah

Sit tight mate if you start having trouble breathing just remember it's the rest of the world trying to play a prank on you. 

All the best. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 6

45 Doctors dead in Italy with coronavirus in the past few weeks.

Loads more die every few weeks each year from the flu but, don't they ...

It's all a  big conspiracy, the Doctor's must've watched too much TV, sad really, they weren't on side with the programme, obviously sheeple ...

6 minutes ago, Thai Spice said:

Etc....

Inshallah

Do you think the French flights will arrive or will they need to call the Brits to the rescue?

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, coxyhog said:

cht.jpg

That's a useful page to have.... thanks

Looks like I've got a cold!

Interestingly, at the end of January I had a fever, headache and occssional dry cough, whilst in patts. Lasted about 5 days. I had even less energy than usual, so just hung around the condo, doing nothing. Wonder if that was an early version of the virus,  before anyone really knew much about it...??

Maybe we should have a "what are your symptoms?" thread....

Hope all those with ailments recover soon.

• Surprised 1

6 minutes ago, Krapow said:

lol, Sadly 'crossfit' as you call it is closed. Though I do an hour outside myself each day, keeps me sane.

Naw, it's like a sharp taste sensation thing. I have googled it and it's not uncommon in colds etc, I just haven't had it before. 

Monday/Tuesday when sneezing it was green mucus, so that's why i'm pretty certain it's the cold of some description. 

All of us have symptoms that could indicate a cold or much more on the daily. 

Normally we don't pay attention to it, like a wee cough, sneeze or pain in the throat. 

We're all so preoccupied now with this fcukin virus we've all become doctors and are continuously self analyzing. 

As said it's all one big mindfuck. 

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Binlid said:

IMG_20200327_0001.pdf 446.03 kB · 4 downloads

The wife and I are self isolating, I started with a runny nose and sneezing on Wednesday, headaches started last night along with a high temperature, I have not started coughing yet and I am praying for one of these mild doses that are doing the rounds. Dont mind telling you fellas I am finding the not knowing whats going to happen over the next week very stressful.Wie at the moment has a runny nose and has had a mild headache.

Stay possitive mate, I have had a runny nose and sneezing for a couple of days too, but that's fairly normal for me after travelling back from a hot climate to the relative cold.

2 minutes ago, Esco said:

Sit tight mate if you start having trouble breathing just remember it's the rest of the world trying to play a prank on you. 

All the best. 

Naah, the 2 glasses of red and 1 J B yesterday at lunch near the beach went down without pb.

But my regular  cantine was the only place open. 

So I may have to call a "force majeure" and replace Bintang at the beach with Bintang at the swimming pool...

3 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

Do you think the French flights will arrive or will they need to call the Brits to the rescue?

f**k you idiot.

Verry few Brits here, too expensive for them...

So, stop it and stay on topic. 

Edited by Thai Spice
  • Haha 4

11 minutes ago, Thai Spice said:

So, now that the Euro / IDR exchange rate is going through the roof they're closing everything down and I cant enjoy it ? 😡😡😡

Screenshot_20200328-030809_Currency_copy_600x1067.jpg

Screenshot_20200328-030819_Currency_copy_600x1067.jpg

Will probably move a bit money over at this rate for my coming rental renewal. 

Mmmm the EUR appreciating strongly against the BAHT as well. 

Can't help but wonder why.. nothing suggests good news for the EUR so it must be Asian currencies tanking for some reason. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Esco said:

Mmmm the EUR appreciating strongly against the BAHT as well. 

Can't help but wonder why.. nothing suggests good news for the EUR so it must be Asian currencies tanking for some reason. 

GBP having a cracking day.

Up 1.78% against the USD which is a bit mental when you consider the PM has covid.

Up to over 40b from a low of almost 37 earlier in the week.

• Great Info 1

1 minute ago, dcfc2007 said:

GBP having a cracking day.

Up 1.78% against the USD which is a bit mental when you consider the PM has covid.

Up to over 40b from a low of almost 37 earlier in the week.

1 minute ago, coxyhog said:

£ Going up as well so I guess the Baht is tanking.

Right so it's the USD that's tanking and pulling down Asian currencies with it. 

Makes sense. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Krapow said:

Lies, all lies!

I read on here this coronavirus was all a big conspiracy started to keep us all social distancing for the foreseeable future. 

Apparently it's the top priority of the New World Order/Illuminati/Rothchilds/Rockefeller/Lizard people etc etc to make sure we all keep about 2 metres from eachother. 

Seems legit ….

You forgot the Jews ... God love 'em they usually get the blame for everything.

Mind you read today the old Stamford Hill cowboys are being really badly hit by Covid ....... really high death rates.

40 minutes ago, nampla69 said:

Every cloud ....... + almost certain my sources tell me Premier League will be declared null and void so Troy an the boys will stay up.

'PL today said that difficult decisions would have to be made'. Interesting statement. I bought some baht today on transferwise at 40.5 as I don't think this rally will last long.

• Like 1