Gents - How much do you pay for a haircut?

john luke

1 hour ago, thumper63 said:

I get mine cut every 2 to 3 months and I pay $30.00 US. this includes a tip. And I've still got a decent head of hair for my age.

Lucky you, I almost got a sunburn last week in minus 5 weather. Sun was was very high and I wasn’t wearing my hat

• Like 1

I pay 260 baht + 100 baht tip to "Da" for my Peaky Blinders trim every month at "hair to Hair" next to Tuk Com.

Peaky Blinders.jpg

I love it when she runs the "cut throat razor" down the back of my neck which is quite erotic. The little hairs all stand to attention prior to being sliced!🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I used to get my Thai haircuts in Jomtien at the small strip in the Rompho complex - was 100b originally but had jumped to 120b by the time I left last year. At home I have gone to the same hair place for some years now, one girl working on her own whom I know socially as well and she gets me out the door in 15 minutes or so at the cost of $20 CDN (11.5 GPB); she used to charge $15 before the Covid regulations made her job considerably more difficult. 

In the USA: $25 + $10 tip, been using the same cute, but now older lady for #25 years. 

In LOS, typical #150-#250 baht. 

My last cut in the Philippines was at a run down mall in Manila. I had just finished a meeting and was looking for a place to eat when i came across this barber shop at the far back end shop. It was way outta the way, but the nicest looking shop in the entire mall.  It was a bit busy, so waited about 10 min for my turn. The guy took an hour to cut my hair but cut it with precision and every line was absolutely perfect. Did a shave on the back of my neck and sideburns.  The cut was $1.50 USD but I gave him $5 in total.  Probably the best hair cut i ever had in my life.  

• Like 1

Maybe  Thai prices only. All my examples are old.

BKK, little under 1000 THB. Every imaginable non-dirty extras. I did not ask the prices, only said "Yes" to ear cleaning and whatever. My guess was, everything is so cheap here. I was wrong, but couldn't complain.

Maybe I recollect this right. Far far away. Two cuts 30 THB. I am a very generous and good hearted, so I gave 40 THB with "that's OK".