What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

1 hour ago, Yessongs said:

Stu, hey would you be interested in going fishing with this gal? I'm just asking! 

I am always here to help my friends from across the pond 😍

She sure can handle a rod. My kind of gal for sure Mike.

Thanks for that. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Wondering if I dare to get on my scooter... been soaked once already (they have not received the "No water splashing memo" here)... a wanker hit me right on the eyeball with one of these giant guns, probably loaded with sewage water...

• Sad 2

Worrying. 

The rest of the family went to our place in Buriram a few days ago, while I take care of the house here.  Her mother is ill, and being isolated at her home after a positive test.  TW let the other members of the family stay at our place, and now my wife and daughter have headaches, sore throats, and a cough.  They've both had two Pfizer but little guy hasn't been vaccinated.  They'll do tests tomorrow or the next day.

• Sad 3

Spent most of the afternoon dismantling a cross trainer machine. It's a gym quality bit of kit that I no longer use and is taking up space in my spare bedroom.

Unfortunately the magnet and weights are so dam heavy, I dare not try to carry the base unit down the stairs. So I have to either strip it out further or wait until I can get a couple of mates to help me lift it.

No walk today as resting the legs, so it's time to chill out in front of the TV.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, boydeste said:

Spent most of the afternoon dismantling a cross trainer machine. It's a gym quality bit of kit that I no longer use and is taking up space in my spare bedroom.

Unfortunately the magnet and weights are so dam heavy, I dare not try to carry the base unit down the stairs. So I have to either strip it out further or wait until I can get a couple of mates to help me lift it.

No walk today as resting the legs, so it's time to chill out in front of the TV.

What, you can't use it as a drying rack for your laundry, as seems to happen with so many of these home machines?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, boydeste said:

Treadmills: Good for Exercise, Hanging Clothes and Don't ...

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Stillearly said:

First outing for my new bike , did 16 miles this afternoon and got a puncture 555 luckily I wasn't too far away from the place I bought it , they changed the inner tube for free 

81F45C72-CD6A-4B62-AEE0-9E99B706024A.jpeg

Put together a small repair kit that you carry with you. Really ruins the day when you're out on a ride, far removed from a bike shop and have a puncture.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

Put together a small repair kit that you carry with you. Really ruins the day when you're out on a ride, far removed from a bike shop and have a puncture.

I watched him remove the tyre and get the inner tube out in the shop , seemed a lot more difficult than when I used to do it with the back of a spoon ... 555 think I'm just going to hope I was unlucky 🙏

1 hour ago, Yessongs said:

Just looking at a picture of my best friend I bought as a puppy, my Dachsund named "Bud" who I had for 8 years and had to put him down back in 2014......he was struggling with his back. Great dog. 

96020015.jpg

Lovely little dogs the Dachshunds. Unfortunately about 25% of them suffer from back issues at some point. 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Atticus said:

Lovely little dogs the Dachshunds. Unfortunately about 25% of them suffer from back issues at some point. 

A Dachshund was the first dog to bite me, when I was a kid. But, I have also been around some that are just smart and sweet as can be.

4 hours ago, Yessongs said:

Just looking at a picture of my best friend I bought as a puppy, my Dachsund named "Bud" who I had for 8 years and had to put him down back in 2014......he was struggling with his back. Great dog. 

96020015.jpg

Putting "down" my last dog (Chesapeake Bay Retriever) was the most difficult thing I have ever experienced. Over 15 years ago. I still have dreams about her and miss her like nothing else.

Retriever Sports

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1