What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

No worse than that very arrogant indian at work that is full of BS just imported his wife and mum yesterday and he's got them in his apartment and he's still working ( there are 800+ where I work) and the bosses have said it's ok for him to work

To stir the pot I might turn up on Monday wearing a full face respirator

• Haha 1

Off to work to deliver food to the nation, being a key worker is hard but somebody has got to do it......

Wife has been told her hotel will close on Monday and they will pay her wages for two weeks and then it seems the government will pay her a high percentage of her wages after that. 

Interesting but worrying times.

8 hours ago, KhunDon said:

Gum abscess can be a real pain. 

Literally too. I have been in agony for several days, but the infection was more agressive than what the antibiotics were knocking back so manual intervention was needed. I AM hoping now it clears up.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Yesitisdakid said:

Looks like it's pretty straightforward the US Social Security pension was very very easy to do online as well

Yes twas mate, just glad they didn`t want the date of All my marriages 🙂

• Haha 2

Just now, Stillearly said:

Home now ? How was immigration at Heathrow ? 

A breeze,  we were the only flight there, no fast track open as no need, luggage already coming out too, got to kings cross 90 mins before my train, usually it's a bit tight.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Binlid said:

Just about to go online and accept the DWP invitation to apply for my State Pension.

20200321_123231.jpg

Are you 67 Bin? 

Got to say, looking at some of your photos with your lovely missus, you don't look anyway near that age. Maybe the air is cleaner in the valleys than up here in the northwest!!! 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Aqualung said:

Are you 67 Bin? 

Got to say, looking at some of your photos with your lovely missus, you don't look anyway near that age. Maybe the air is cleaner in the valleys than up here in the northwest!!! 

No mate, when I begin to collect my pension in July I will be 65 & 10 mths

21 hours ago, Binlid said:

Just about to go online and accept the DWP invitation to apply for my State Pension.

20200321_123231.jpg

Thanks for putting up your “unique invitation code” it worked fine. 
I’m now the proud possessor of not one, but two State Pensions. 

Ain’t life good. 🤣

• Haha 3

On 3/21/2020 at 1:42 AM, boydeste said:

Literally too. I have been in agony for several days, but the infection was more agressive than what the antibiotics were knocking back so manual intervention was needed. I AM hoping now it clears up.

“Manual intervention”?

Did you cut the gum open yourself or just yank the bugger out?

🥴