What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

Just another day.

Up 06:00, shower, breakfast.  Swimming pool 07:00 till 08:30

Helping the Miss clean the house. now relax reading some stuff.

Edit : The Miss just told me a friend will drop by, and bring her some durian. Told her, no problem you can eat it on the terass or in the garden but ni way this shit enters the house....

Edited by Thai Spice
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, john luke said:

It is 0320 in the morning here in UK.  My body is still adjusted to Thailand time.  I want to go to sleep but my body is saying get up time.

It takes me a week,coming back this way.

Its debilitating..hate it.

f**k all you can do but ride it out.

1 hour ago, Jambo said:

Got back from my cycle ride and decided to give it a wash.

I named it "Corona" as everyone catches it  .........eventually.

bike 1.jpg

AND, it was......

bike 2.jpg

🤣

I did a software gig at Schwinn years and years ago .. the Union ruined the place and they shipped all of their production to China ... I think Giant bought out Schwinn ... what a shame .. that seemed to be the "only" bicycle to buy years ago ......

2 minutes ago, boydeste said:

Another lazy morning for me on the internet, thank fcuk that works ok.

Time for my daily workout and a 3 mile walk, if I feel OK I may even extend it today to 5 miles.

3 miles is almost 5 kilometres, you're just about there already.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, boydeste said:

Another lazy morning for me on the internet, thank fcuk that works ok.

Time for my daily workout and a 3 mile walk, if I feel OK I may even extend it today to 5 miles.

3 hours ago, fygjam said:

3 miles is almost 5 kilometres, you're just about there already.

I did the 5 miles so feel happy with my exercise today and that's 8 km fygjam! :default_fun:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, john luke said:

It is 0320 in the morning here in UK.  My body is still adjusted to Thailand time.  I want to go to sleep but my body is saying get up time.

Glad you made it home John.  Must of been a bit frightening trying to put the trip together under these circumstances. 

1 hour ago, boydeste said:

I did the 5 miles so feel happy with my exercise today and that's 8 km fygjam! :default_fun:

Good for you MrB. Aren't you glad you live in an area where you can go out for walks and not worry to much about having 10,000 people all around ya. I feel for the folks that live smack in the middle of all the big cities.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thumper63 said:

Good for you MrB. Aren't you glad you live in an area where you can go out for walks and not worry to much about having 10,000 people all around ya. I feel for the folks that live smack in the middle of all the big cities.

Yes, it makes it easier to get about and the countryside is fairly scenic, although not in the league of where you reside mate.

7 hours ago, Lemondropkid said:

Just back from some exercise. Straps and Kettlebell, excellent cheap buys from Decathlon, warmed up with a few easy shuttle runs. 

IMG_20200403_124959.jpg

Couldn't get into the kettlebells, too scared of doing my back in.

Got a set of 4kilo dumbbells, which is heavy enough when you're doing no one stop reps in HIIT or circuit training. 

46 minutes ago, Krapow said:

Couldn't get into the kettlebells, too scared of doing my back in.

Got a set of 4kilo dumbbells, which is heavy enough when you're doing no one stop reps in HIIT or circuit training. 

Sensible- not the time to risk picking up an injury.  I'm pretty experienced using them but fortunate to have had expert coaching.

I went pretty easy today, nice steady session. 

With current events, I am getting out and exercising more- obviously a good thing but.... not smart to increase the number of sessions per week and the intensity of those sessions at the same time. So only going at 60-70% effort per session myself.

All about getting out, exercising  sensibly and staying sane at the moment🙂

Edited by Lemondropkid
  • Like 2