What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

10 hours ago, nampla69 said:

Wanted to but not the same week as Paddy's Day so giving it a miss.

Hand sanitisers my left buttock ...... everyone is so pissed in the Guinness tents virus would not have a  hope in hell of surviving.

So who you going for in the Gold Cup this year ???

Was pretty lively down in the Guiness village yesterday- great time being had by all.

Have not got a far as Friday yet with my deliberations, today's racing to sort first. As the philosopher said- "one day at time sweet Jesus" 😉

• Haha 1

6th Bintang...

Listening to the music in a reggae bar. The Miss has decided to be a pain in the A, so I have the painfull duty to make her understand there is no point to try to change me....

Bloody Asians, nice skin but a real pain and I am too old to even listen to this shit....

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, Thai Spice said:

After an haircut, having some chicken wings with a beer while reading about the end of the world.

Bloody pensioners life 😄😄😄🍻🍻🍷🍷

20200312_110410_copy_768x1024.jpg

Lay off the booze mate, they are legs not wings. 🤣

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Krapow said:

That's a lot of moonshine you're taking!

Ice boxes and freezer bag : food for the old frog.

The empty water bottles are very much appreciated over there for various purposes.

And the usual things for the home, that are difficult.to find there ..

just had some breakfast,get ready for sunday morning walk,had a hour or two last night talking to a mate in BKK,about all things and nothing,just about made me day,love his banter.

mate keep ya head up and watch your six.

May the road show you the way home always,

May the rain fall gently on your fields.

May you always have a clean shirt,a clear

conscience,and enough coins in your pocket to buy a pint

regards

grayray

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Krapow said:

Might go start a fight in the bog roll aisle in Morrisons, panic buy some shrimp flavour mama noodles.

Then maybe give the Irishman a go on Netflix.

I feel the same. Just done my first online shopping with asda.... Not a bog roll or kitchen roll in sight. Now going to pop down to tesco for some beers and hopefully some tissue of any description! 

Peacefull morning in the jungle...

Cup of tea on the terass, and later off to brother in law place to say hello and have a look at the wedding preparations. His daugther (my fav niece😢😢) marries this week. Celebrations will probably last 3 days, and I will just do a short symbolic presence, but I'll try to make a few pics.

20200315_064705_copy_768x1024.jpg

• Like 5

Well....I for one, take solice knowing that I saw this performance back in 2007 in San Jose, Calif. With all the "gloom and doom" going on in the world today, I am listening to music that I like. This ranks real high with me. Genesis like them or not, are one hell of musicians. I know.....matter of opinion. OK I get it.

Phil Collins and Chester Thompson on drums are second to none....having seem them perform 25 or so times over the decades. Tony Banks and his "stoic"  disposition and his mind blowing " mellotron" organ is on another level. Michael Rutherford and his "doubleneck" arrangement is cool....yeah I know Daryl Steurmer is no Steve Hackett but....he plays the parts well. 

This was the last tour they did.....Collins has taken a turn for the worse as far as his health, but his son Nick is supposedly better then Dad.....can someone go with me to Manchester in December to see this? LOL! I can't get out of the 70's...I'm trying. 

I had a glass of wine with dinner tonite.....I am buzzed, it's pathetic. Wifey is out with friends tonite.......it's just me and Genesis 😄

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Steelers4Life said:

My workplace is closed for a month due to the Armageddonvirus and I am getting paid even. Taking advantage of my time off and doing a little flounder fishing in Ocean City, Maryland with my father. Life is good.received_906456266480112.jpegreceived_199547161269756.jpeg

With all the drama going on all around us we have a tendency to forget what the truth is....

The truth is that for most of us..... " Life is good "

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, thumper63 said:

With all the drama going on all around us we have a tendency to forget what the truth is....

The truth is that for most of us..... " Life is good "

Truth for you is not my truth.

If I get sent home or can't work then it affects my financial position, that can affect my family and our quality of life.  It can affect my daughter if she is sent home from school as she won't be getting educated as I expect. If my wife is out of a job, she is in the hotel trade, then she may not be able to send money home and that would then fall on me to provide.  If one of us gets sick then we all have to self isolate. 

All this drama going on around me here in London may have a major impact on my life so I am in the group that isn't 'most of us' and life may not be as good as I would wish it to be.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

36 minutes ago, Lemondropkid said:

Just saw the Clash exhibition at Museum of London. @galenkia and @Krapow not worth a special visit but excellent if in town as part of an overall tour of the Museum. Free entry, so the best value😀

Pic from outside 

IMG_20200315_145732.jpg

I'm too busy watching reruns of Doomsday preppers, and applying for a Government grant for my new survivalist business! 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

Drinking red wine with my mate of nearly 50 years,his lovely Chinese wife & my missus after a wonderful roast pork Sunday roast.

If it wasn't for the virus shit this would be perfectimundo....but hey ho keep calm & drink more....😎

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Horizondave said:

Truth for you is not my truth.

If I get sent home or can't work then it affects my financial position, that can affect my family and our quality of life.  It can affect my daughter if she is sent home from school as she won't be getting educated as I expect. If my wife is out of a job, she is in the hotel trade, then she may not be able to send money home and that would then fall on me to provide.  If one of us gets sick then we all have to self isolate. 

All this drama going on around me here in London may have a major impact on my life so I am in the group that isn't 'most of us' and life may not be as good as I would wish it to be.

Let's hope the inconveniences dont last to long.

• Like 2