Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

Sorry I don’t have a picture but my wife is on holidays and since being on lockdown she has been doing a lot of cooking for family and friends. Makes you feel proud when you get compliments like this;

Hey love well we just died and went to heaven the crab dish Na made is the best thing we have ever eaten omg it was bloody amazing please thank her from us both. If i was was on death row and that would be my last meal thank you thank you very grateful for her thinking of us[emoji259][emoji259]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, boydeste said:

One of my favourites whilst in Thailand, I should really do a bit more adventurous cooking at home!

Do you have a recipe?

To be honest mate I just use a packet of paste like the one below that i get from my local Asian supermarket. Fry it off, stick in a can of coconut milk some sliced up chicken breast, sliced up onions and some diced potatoes. 20 mins later it's done.

massaman-curry-paste-50g-lobo.jpg

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, monkey_omelette said:

To be honest mate I just use a packet of paste like the one below that i get from my local Asian supermarket. Fry it off, stick in a can of coconut milk some sliced up chicken breast, sliced up onions and some diced potatoes. 20 mins later it's done.

massaman-curry-paste-50g-lobo.jpg

My kind of cooking, thanks.