You Tube (Threads Merged)

Anwar Sadat

Not a video but some pretty awe inspiring audio from WW2. The Crew are just so calm and collected, what a generation they were.

"You could light yer fag off that one!"

Edited by Butch
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Horizondave said:

Found that a very watchable video, very talented dancers, love the girl in the smiley outfit, wow.....

I've yet to watch any of those girls doing that style of dance that isn't damn fit. :default_party-smiley-048:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/12/2020 at 9:02 PM, Britboy said:

That's brilliant. especially the last 3 and half minutes. The music in this, Fistful of Dollars and For A Few Dollars more was fantastic. Years ahead of it's time.

You should read the comments on YouTube. And there is lots more by The Danish National Symphony Orchestra on YT. And yes, this is also one of my favourites.

Another one is this:

And while I am at it, from the same series of shows:

Edited by Freee!!
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Freee!! said:

You should read the comments on YouTube. And there is lots more by The Danish National Symphony Orchestra on YT. And yes, this is also one of my favourites.

Another one is this:

And while I am at it, from the same series of shows:

Wow, they're both brilliant . . . 

Floor Jansen has an outstanding voice - not sure if you're aware but she's lead singer of Nightwish at the moment. Here's one of her best performances, live at Download 2016. There's an interview to start with, the music starts at 1:52. Great song, especially live . . 

On the Sound of Silence, his version is excellent. Probably my favourite cover of that song is by Disturbed, believe it or not. This is live from Download 2016 too. There's an interview and their first track "The Vengeful One" (great song if you're into the heavy stuff), then there's an interview starting at 5:22 with their cover of Sound of Silence starting at 6:51. It's brilliant.

• Like 1