What are you drinking?

DumbDucker

Just now, Thai Spice said:

Easy choice mate !

No hassle with dish washing or coffee machine cleaning with JD !

I hear ya but stacking the dishwasher is rather therapeutic.

Anywho coffee won out cause Mum wanted ham cheese croissants for lunch and a bakery run after a few JD's is frowned upon by the police here.

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, Esco said:

Single malt preferred, but don't mind a good blend. I do drink my whiskey neat so no JD or JW for me.Ā 

I myself am slowly getting converted to being a neat single malt guy and like u find it best when closing out a day and getting ready for the lights to go out.

1 hour ago, Esco said:

Single malt preferred, but don't mind a good blend. I do drink my whiskey neat so no JD or JW for me.Ā 

JW Black is ok "neat".

The Red version is undrinkable, even with coke.... Well, except when you're already 70% pissed, then it wont make a difference !

Ā 

16 minutes ago, Thinkingallowed said:

Did you make it down to Pattaya and meet up with Alex?

Yes I got down to see him. short visit in between document sorting.............had to have the steak and kidney pudding........wanted to get to Mai Tai but never did.Ā  Did see Phil at Le Pub as well. Was going to call John Luke and never got around to it but think he was in Bangkok going by his thread on the Bangkok Motor Show. Apologies to JL if I got that wrong.

I will be back in middle of January.

8 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

Yes I got down to see him. short visit in between document sorting.............had to have the steak and kidney pudding........wanted to get to Mai Tai but never did.Ā  Did see Phil at Le Pub as well. Was going to call John Luke and never got around to it but think he was in Bangkok going by his thread on the Bangkok Motor Show. Apologies to JL if I got that wrong.

I will be back in middle of January.

Good I'm pleased about that, looking forward to seeing him myself and believe there may be a present or two in the bottom of my bags for wee Jamie.