COVID 19 GLOBAL

grayray

15 minutes ago, fforest said:

No comparison....This madness that has taken over the world,is going to be the end of us all if it does not stop.....How many lives have already be ruined by the lockdowns and travel restrictions?...Untold millions....,how many smiles have been lost behind the stupid masks?.....One day you will wake up or maybe not.............Unfortunately some of us have have to watch this whole shit show in 3d living color, day after day after day after day... 

Err, non answer.

I wanted to know why people should be suspicious of so called government HARD sell of the vaccination rollout. You swerve off on a completely different track. I guess you don't have an answer, just something you made up.

3 hours ago, fforest said:

How many lives have already be ruined by the lockdowns and travel restrictions?.

Again with the greatest of respect, the lockdowns and travel restrictions have in most circumstances been something akin  to an irritation, a cause for annoyance, an inconvenience all of which fade into insignificance compared to the number of lives lost and the even greater number of lives which would have been lost without vaccines and preventative measures, in my view.

In January last year, due to UK travel restrictions, I had to cancel a trip to Thailand; I was annoyed at the time but complied. Losses I incurred were restricted to the cost of a pre flight PCR test: everything else refunded within a matter of days.  Hardly even significant compared to the many deaths and cases of hospitalisation in UK and elsewhere.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 4

2 minutes ago, john luke said:

Again with the greatest of respect, the lockdowns and travel restrictions have in most circumstances been something akin  to an irritation, a cause for annoyance, an inconvenience all of which fade into insignificance compared to the number of lives lost and the even greater number of lives which would have been lost without vaccines and preventative measures, in my view.

The travel restrictions that have been and are still ongoing have decimated the lives of anyone whose business depended on tourism,on every country on earth....

How many experiences were stolen,how many relationships were not made? We only have a limited number of years and now 2 are gone and who knows how many more......The loss to all humans is incalculable........I am 60 so I have already done plenty and I bet I am one of the younger guys who posts here...But how about people in their early 20s ? It could be a very looooooong time till they can see the world .....

Even for you true believers in every thing covid, at the very least maybe you could acknowledge this thing has been used for all sorts of unpleasant agendas....

4 minutes ago, fforest said:

But how about people in their early 20s ? It could be a very looooooong time till they can see the world .....

And vaccination is the one thing most likely to make travel possible again.

Something which you are apparently dead against.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, fforest said:

Well after 483 pages I am sure you have heard a few of the possible hidden agenda ideas people have had in the last 2 years...

But “Possible hidden agenda Ideas” aren’t verifiable scientific facts are they?

10 hours ago, fforest said:

The thing is governments and medea are not pushing hotdogs tattoos or any thing else on the list....But they are Pushing Pushing Pushing the covid vax 24/7/365 and using threats, force, donuts bribes, celebrities , fear, etc so it makes people VERY VERY VERY suspicious of their motive...... 

What about vaccines for children & infants,does the government wherever you were raised not push for those & did you not receive any when you were young?

• Thumbs Up 1

48 minutes ago, Nightcrawler said:

Everyone now believes that the COVID-19 Virus exists,(except for a few blinkered deniers) because people are catching it, spreading it being tested, dying or hospitalised.

Most people know someone who has had it or died with it or have had the virus. . You may not have seen it yet or experienced it. But Covid exists, it's not a question of belief, only perhaps for those locked in denial. 

So, again, what ARE these unpleasant AGENDAS, that you speak of, and why should we believe them ? 

Why and Who are responsible and for WHAT REASONS?

We have all been affected by Covid, one way or another, to varying degrees. We all wish it would go away. 

You imply vague sinister plots but you seem to have a problem in stating exactly what you think they are and what could be gained and by who? 

It boils down as usual to unfounded and unproven Conspiracy Theories, rather than face the fact that the whole world is in crisis because of this fast spreading virus and its variants. 

Conspiracy theorists, Covid deniers and antivaxers simply have no answers to how the Virus should have been dealt with or how to deal with it now, apart from do nothing and see what happens, while millions of people die or end up in hospital. All they do is complain

It is not a question of belief, it is a statement of fact. 

We are not in a James Bond Novel, where Blofeld is plotting to take over the world 

3313258D-3135-4EBF-B629-8044B890CC68.jpeg

2 hours ago, fforest said:

How many experiences were stolen,how many relationships were not made? We only have a limited number of years and now 2 are gone and who knows how many more......The loss to all humans is incalculable........

You are bitching about the loss of 2 years out of someones life, How about all of the people that have died due to covid and all the millions that would have died without restrictions and vaccines.

THAT LOSS IS INCALCULABLE

Unfortunately the number loss of people is calculable and very very real and sad to see.

You need to wake up and be grateful for all of us that have been vaccinated and following restrictions so that everyone can be free again.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

3 hours ago, fforest said:

Even for you true believers in every thing covid, at the very least maybe you could acknowledge this thing has been used for all sorts of unpleasant agendas....

I am certainly willing to believe that it has been manipulated to give maximum benefit to US Big Pharma.

4 minutes ago, bob lt said:

image.png

And that's AFTER the lockdowns, and vaccines....

And we can guess what some will say ....you know, "only a small percentage have died,", "it's only the 'flu", etc, etc

But what would have happened if the world hadn't lockdown? Where would we be if the scientists hadn't found a vaccine? What would be happening now if the vaste majority hadn't done their research  and trusted the scientists and been jabbed?

My guess would be the numbers above would be way higher, and chances are we would still be locked down. What says you, @fforest?

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Bazle said:

I am certainly willing to believe that it has been manipulated to give maximum benefit to US Big Pharma.

Sure, but that's been going on long prior to Covid emerged from the bat caves.

"Big Pharma" owns Washington DC...just like the healthcare insurance industry, "Big Oil" and Wall Street.

. . .

A bitter pill: how big pharma lobbies to keep prescription drug prices high

https://www.citizensforethics.org/reports-investigations/crew-reports/a-bitter-pill-how-big-pharma-lobbies-to-keep-prescription-drug-prices-high/

Big Pharma still largest lobbying spender as Biden signs crackdown executive order, House seeks to pass bill lowering drug prices

https://www.opensecrets.org/news/2021/07/big-pharma-largest-lobbying-spender-biden-crackdown/

Pharmaceutical industry likely to shatter its lobbying record as it works to shape Democrats’ spending bill

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2021/11/05/pharmaceutical-industry-drug-price-lobbying/

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Painter said:

And that's AFTER the lockdowns, and vaccines....

And we can guess what some will say ....you know, "only a small percentage have died,", "it's only the 'flu", etc, etc

But what would have happened if the world hadn't lockdown? Where would we be if the scientists hadn't found a vaccine? What would be happening now if the vaste majority hadn't done their research  and trusted the scientists and been jabbed?

My guess would be the numbers above would be way higher, and chances are we would still be locked down. What says you, @fforest?

It could be seen that there could have been less deaths as many died unnecessary under lockdown conditions.

cheers

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

8 hours ago, roobob said:

It could be seen that there could have been less deaths as many died unnecessary under lockdown conditions.

cheers

It seems you have conveniently left a figure out which is not surprising...where is the didn't die under lockdown figures??