What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

Just got back from sons “breakfast club” run. A before school club for an hour where kids meet, have a second breakfast, then on to school. It’s meant for parents who start work before 9am and they dump their kids there. God knows why we use it, neither of us work!

30 mile round trip twice a day. 😟

Note to self, fecking move closer to his school. 

13 hours ago, KhunDon said:

My wife is terrible for that. No matter that all doors and windows are open and the extractor is on full, the house is rendered uninhabitable for hours just so she can have her roasted 🌶 

🤬

None of those in the Bali house. Same as fried fish...no way. 

But in the jungle kitchen....well thats outside my juridiction !

• Thumbs Up 1

Just handed in my passport for my visa for my next trip, gotta pick my passport up after 1pm.

In weatherspoons having breakfast deciding if I should dump my car in the car park and go for a few pints or be sensible and go home and drive back into town later on.

2 minutes ago, JPK said:

Just handed in my passport for my visa for my next trip, gotta pick my passport up after 1pm.

In weatherspoons having breakfast deciding if I should dump my car in the car park and go for a few pints or be sensible and go home and drive back into town later on.

Dump  the car ......

2 minutes ago, AJSP said:

Driving to Newport for a meeting in the pissing rain

A593FDDA-AD21-4399-9EAB-1B0E668D1509.jpeg

Looks fun.

Winds starting blow like a good'un by me.

I went to Sainsburys earlier to get something for lunch and ciders for tonight.Then put my washing on.

Living the dream.😀

1 hour ago, JPK said:

Dump the car is the sensible choice for me.

1 hour ago, AJSP said:

Driving to Newport for a meeting in the pissing rain

A593FDDA-AD21-4399-9EAB-1B0E668D1509.jpeg

I went there once to pick up a new passport, that I was told was there at the passport office. What a shithole it was.

Worse part was, my fecking passport wasn’t even there, they told me it was in Ireland ffs!

Apparently when they are busy, they send sackfulls of applications to be done in Ireland.

I was flying to Australia in two days time, so needless to say, I was pissed. When I finally got home that night, the damn thing was on the hallway mat. 🤬