What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

On 3/6/2022 at 4:43 PM, Yessongs said:

Just taking a look at "Mina" from yesterdays trip to the coffee shop. 

Take a guess what country she was born in? 

DSCN9451.JPG

Armenia.

If we get a second choice then Georgia (the country not the Peach State)!!

29 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Laughing at this. Just baffling. 

Nicola Sturgeon apologies to the Scots who were accused of witchcraft in the 16th to 18th century. 🤣

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-60667533

Not 100 % in the head,any of them....wait a minute,apologises to them for being accused of witchcraft[think ive met a few] but they still call themselves The Witches of Scotland group 👀

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Yessongs said:

Thanks for playing along gents, the lovely "Mina" is from Serbia. If you're interested, great link here. You know just like this link says, if you want to meet nice girls from Serbia you have to be polite, be discreet and be caring.......just like the Thai girls right? LOL! 

I am always here to help.....Hee! 

https://mailorderwife.org/serbian-wife/

DSCN9443.JPG

I know we’re all lovers of Asian ladies on here, but Europe produces some good lookers indeed. For example, in my cab days, I only ever met 2 Albanians…..I know, not a large sample size, but both were just absolute stunners. In 1999, I was lucky enough to snag a date with a Bulgarian girl named Viktoria…..it went nowhere, but again she was an 11/10.

About 10 years ago, my buddy in Calgary said “hey let’s go up to Banff”, he had a huge Duramax Diesel truck. Just outside of city limits, we saw a young couple hitchhiking, and they just jumped in back. Camp counsellors from Europe, they weren’t making much $ and there are no public transit options where they work. Anyway, we dropped them off in Canmore on our way, and as we pull away, I got my first good look at the German girl…..to this day, I swear, just one of the most naturally beautiful ladies I’ve ever laid eyes on. TBH, very carefree & naive to be hitching rides like that too, the guy with her weighed about 60kg, and you just never know…..lots of lunatics out there

So yes Asians and Latinas are my favourites, but there are still many gorgeous white ladies out there. Look at all those blondes in Ukraine carrying an AK…..

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

I know we’re all lovers of Asian ladies on here, but Europe produces some good lookers indeed. For example, in my cab days, I only ever met 2 Albanians…..I know, not a large sample size, but both were just absolute stunners. In 1999, I was lucky enough to snag a date with a Bulgarian girl named Viktoria…..it went nowhere, but again she was an 11/10.

About 10 years ago, my buddy in Calgary said “hey let’s go up to Banff”, he had a huge Duramax Diesel truck. Just outside of city limits, we saw a young couple hitchhiking, and they just jumped in back. Camp counsellors from Europe, they weren’t making much $ and there are no public transit options where they work. Anyway, we dropped them off in Canmore on our way, and as we pull away, I got my first good look at the German girl…..to this day, I swear, just one of the most naturally beautiful ladies I’ve ever laid eyes on. TBH, very carefree & naive to be hitching rides like that too, the guy with her weighed about 60kg, and you just never know…..lots of lunatics out there

So yes Asians and Latinas are my favourites, but there are still many gorgeous white ladies out there. Look at all those blondes in Ukraine carrying an AK…..

Yes... those German blondes have a natural beauty. Nothing compares IMO. The type that just drops your jaw.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

Spending a couple of months in Phuket walking the beach most days really opened my eyes to the amount of stunning non asian ladies that were there, especially over the Xmas period.

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, boydeste said:

Spending a couple of months in Phuket walking the beach most days really opened my eyes to the amount of stunning non asian ladies that were there, especially over the Xmas period.

Nice eye candy but basically unapproachable otherwise unless you're young, handsome and speak some of their lingo...

7 hours ago, boydeste said:

I was primed for cleaning up on a lot of the tourist trim that likes the CM vibe. But then Covid hit so that dried up those opportunities, big time.

I'm hoping to rediscover that potential once I get back and all of this shit blows over.

"The surgery is currently experiencing a high volume of calls you will be routed to the surgery as soon as possible". Trying to make an appointment to speak to a doctor  about my concerns about a medication I am taking. I was number 10 in the queue when I rang at 8am and have now been waiting 34minutes.I am currently caller number 4. When they answer the receptionist will probably tell me there are no more appointments available today and to call back tomorrow.:default_fing37:

Edited by Binlid
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Binlid said:

"The surgery is currently experiencing a high volume of calls you will be routed to the surgery as soon as possible". Trying to make an appointment to speak to a doctor  about my concerns about a medication I am taking. I was number 10 in the queue when I rang at 8am and have now been waiting 34minutes.

It's a nightmare, I rang on Monday and was 60th in the queue, fortunately we now have a call back option, it took 90 minutes for my call back.

I did a damn good walk this morning .. pushed myself on the outward leg but also did well on the return leg (I was only carrying 6 bottles of Sato though!)

I popped in to the "new" pork shop opposite Tesco on Buakhao but they didn't have any pig's liver. So at the moment I am stuck with paying Friendship prices for it. No biggie really as I only eat it once a fortnight or so...

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Binlid said:

"The surgery is currently experiencing a high volume of calls you will be routed to the surgery as soon as possible". Trying to make an appointment to speak to a doctor  about my concerns about a medication I am taking. I was number 10 in the queue when I rang at 8am and have now been waiting 34minutes.I am currently caller number 4. When they answer the receptionist will probably tell me there are no more appointments available today and to call back tomorrow.:default_fing37:

14 minutes ago, Binlid said:

After 47 mins and 2 mugs of tea later, a doctor will call me this morning sometime, probably at the same time my Tesco food delivery arrives :default_dizzy:

• Sad 1