What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

4 hours ago, boydeste said:

Years ago a mate had bad diarrhea in Pattaya and they gave me charcoal tablets for him. No idea how that worked,  but it sorted him out.

This French guy tried a somewhat different approach...

Screenshot 2023-01-24 061547.jpg

https://nypost.com/2022/12/20/man-with-wwi-explosive-lodged-in-his-rectum-sparks-bomb-scare-hospital-evacuation/?fbclid=IwAR35TKOYeYpsYPuV9y3iHlSsHBYyrlY_D8K_FlP07OJ3DFoR1RXf0CnH42A

• Haha 3

After no massive side effects from eating toast I decided to go for a short 2 mile walk. It turned out to be short too, after around 1.5 miles I took a short cut home as really felt weak.

Now home with my feet up resting watching TV.

At least I am using up my herbal tea stock, which I never thought would happen! LOL

Oh and it's doing wonders for my weight loss.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, boydeste said:

Is that to stop it getting shitted up, thus can't be read?

I think to stop creating  rooster tail when riding on wet roads, but what do I know - never ride in the wet now. 

Mine's a toy not transport.

Edit: that will have @galenkia down on me like a ton of bricks.   :default_bitenails:

Edited by bob lt
  • Haha 3

11 hours ago, bob lt said:

Like this, looks crap IMO but agreed, in the UK it must project beyond the rear tyre.

image.png

Yeah,you look at older bikes and they have a longer rear end,whereas newer bikes have a shorter rear end so need the extended number plate holder, as you said, can’t have the rear tire further out than the number plate.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I was looking into my freezer looking for inspiration early this morning and wondered if my one inch thick lamb ribeyes would fit into my one man slow cooker (everything is "one man" with me including my sex life) and it fitted perfectly so I left it to defrost, seasoned it and it is now bubbling away in oxtail soup, with loads of different veggies.

Can't wait until 11am !!!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

On 1/23/2023 at 6:26 AM, galenkia said:

Just attended my first gig of the year.

Sleep Token just get better every time I see them.

Fucking awesome tonight.

1D03E406-0E34-407E-8EF4-788A7EB5EDE2.jpeg

DD3CE48E-2A8C-4FE7-AF42-35585D9FAFA7.jpeg

F4447396-097C-45F9-AD64-41A6941D5D85.jpeg

BC9BB783-8134-4FE9-B967-BBB1F4D39D14.jpeg

6C82F5F4-BE4F-45B6-BEAE-9586225070DE.jpeg

Good gig buddy....glad to see you enjoyed it. Was in Singapore last week, checked out the Hard Rock, you like " Avenged Sevenfold" My Son tells me Synyster Gates is a bad ass Guitarist. 

IMG_2221.JPG

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

3 hours ago, Yessongs said:

Good gig buddy....glad to see you enjoyed it. Was in Singapore last week, checked out the Hard Rock, you like " Avenged Sevenfold" My Son tells me Synyster Gates is a bad ass Guitarist. 

IMG_2221.JPG

Was in there myself one time, think it was 2005. Loved Singapore, only time I’ve been there though.

Next gig is Girlschool and Alcatraz in Camden , couple of old 80’s bands I’ve seen before.

This is a favorite from the band I saw Sunday.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, galenkia said:

Loved Singapore, only time I’ve been there though

I worked there for 6 months (Everybody on here must be getting fed up with me saying where I've worked - sorry) but only went to the Hard Rock once.

A small group of us went there early evening and were happily enjoying our drinks having fun when we were told to stop chatting and to cheer the band when they came out!! Apparently they were producing a promo vid!! Of course we just ignored the suggestion...Then some yank came out to say that the band refused to come out if we didn't stop chatting.

"f**k Off Tosser" was one of the expressions used. So we finished our beers and left, never to return.

• Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Surprised 2

Waiting for my prebooked massage lady to become available. 

And more bad news.... no cake available (John Luke must have eaten it all), and no boss, so no coffee...!

20230125_144547.jpg

edit.... boss and massage lady arrived at the same time, so had coffee to take away

Edited by Painter
  • Haha 1
  • Surprised 1

17 hours ago, lazarus said:

sniff sniff...

Reminds me a a former Lt. I worked with. 

Story goes there was a report of a pipe bomb. Responding officers went and located it. From all appearances it appeared to be the real thing (capped end, etc.). 

Instead of waiting for the EOD he picked it up and shook it next to his ear. It didn't go off, but high on the stupidity list.

6 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I was looking into my freezer looking for inspiration early this morning and wondered if my one inch thick lamb ribeyes would fit into my one man slow cooker (everything is "one man" with me including my sex life) and it fitted perfectly so I left it to defrost, seasoned it and it is now bubbling away in oxtail soup, with loads of different veggies.

Can't wait until 11am !!!

Try wrapping that lamb steak around your johnson....

• Thumbs Up 1

Nursing an allergy to something, what I don't know, but my bottom lip swelled up yesterday, I nearly stepped on it this morning.  😃

Taken an antihistamine today and it's making me dizzy. Nearly tripped over a bar stool walking back up Diana. Having a lie down now. Swelling seems to be subsiding a little. 

I would prefer to get a swelling in my shorts, rather than my lip  

Hope I will be up to my usual self tonight but no sure mixing antihistamine with alcohol is such a good idea. 

22 minutes ago, Nightcrawler said:

Nursing an allergy to something, what I don't know, but my bottom lip swelled up yesterday, I nearly stepped on it this morning.  😃

Taken an antihistamine today and it's making me dizzy. Nearly tripped over a bar stool walking back up Diana. Having a lie down now. Swelling seems to be subsiding a little. 

Hope I will be up to my usual self tonight but no sure mixing antihistamine with alcohol is such a good idea. 

Best to take a couple of days off, not that i always follow my own great advice.

Histamines are found in food and drinks. Wine and beer for example tend to be high in histamines. So i guess taking antihistamines while glugging histamines might not be best for the dizzy.

• Like 1
  • Great Info 1

1 hour ago, Nightcrawler said:

Could be a reaction to food poisoning. Food poisoning doesn't always cause the squirts and/or vomiting.

About two weeks ago my lady brought home a kabob from one of the stands on Buakhao. A few hours after eating the kabob I noticed my entire body started breaking out in red spots (hives). Took a couple of days for the hives to clear. Don't know if the meat was a spoiled or maybe it had been sourced from a place that preserved the meat in formalin.

Officials seize 25 tonnes of illegal meat from Chon Buri factory

The Livestock Development Department uncovered the illegal stash in over 50 containers stashed in a makeshift production facility. The containers were housed in cooler tanks and refrigerated containers. The meat was stored soaked in formalin, a watered-down type of formaldehyde used for preservation that can cause chemical burns and throat swelling. Each of the containers had 25 litres of formalin that the animal products were packed in.

• Surprised 1

2 hours ago, Nightcrawler said:

I think a photograph would assist diagnosis 😃