COVID 19 GLOBAL

grayray

Speaking on Tuesday, England’s chief medical officer Professor Sir Chris Whitty said he has been left “saddened” by the proportion of unvaccinated patients in intensive care.

He said “the great majority” of those who were in intensive care and had not been jabbed were “not anti-vaxxers in the ordinary sense with some really weird ideas”, but had been taken advantage of by those seeking to misinform them online.

Whitty added “misinformation” about potential side effects from jabs was fuelling fears about vaccination, as well as misinformation about whether the vaccines are effective against the disease.

“Insofar as I am frustrated it is simply people deliberately trying to scare away fellow citizens from something that is potentially going to be life-saving for them,” he said.

• Like 3

On 1/4/2022 at 11:53 PM, roobob said:

Conviction.... agree that it has to go to a court of law.... I should have said ..."after'... my apologies.

Sentence.... the person in question injected a young minor fellow  ...the vaccine if it was indeed vaccine.. must have come from somewhere....stolen...brought on the black market...or a concoction she made... so yes...let's hope the court does take that into account.

Attempted Murder..... why not...this unqualified person injected an unknown substance into a minors body ...what else would you call it?? 

cheers

Sentence - your post appears to be speculative at best; the court will consider evidence of facts, which must be proved beyond reasonable doubt.

Attempted Murder - your post appears to circumvent the provisions of the law, which requires proof beyond all reasonable doubt the necessary elements for a charge of attempt murder.  There must be mens rea; viz an intention to kill and an acts reus; viz an act which must be shown to be an attempt to kill the victim.  In fact the required mens rea for a charge of attempted murder ia even more demanding that that for a murder charge where the victim has actually died.

The below may assist.  

https://www.criminaldefenselawyer.com/resources/criminal-defense/crime-penalties/charged-attempted-murder.htm

Age of Consent  - No reflection on your post but New York State appears to lack behind many other places where the wishes of a mature young person must be taken into account when deciding issues such as this.  

• Like 4
  • Great Info 1

42 minutes ago, Painter said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-59894859

Margaret Ferrier to be charged following her train journey after testing +ve. 

But why oh why did it take 18 months??

I guess because she's SNP & it's in Scotland.

Trial is not until August & although she's been suspended by the SNP she'll be drawing her full salary all this time.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Butch said:

Many Hospitals and NHS trusts are declaring "critical measures" here in the UK, but some of the media may suggest it's due to patient numbers, it is not. There were more patients in hospital this time 2 years ago than today, plus the NHS always gets a post Dec "flu" spike, along with other issues such as people having falls etc in the bad weather, depending upon which area of the UK is getting it.

The current issue is caused by staff absence due to covid isolation, but "critical measures" which involves closing wards and cancelling non elective surgeries and some appointments are a regular thing. The NHS faces staffing shortages during the summer months when many Nurses take time off for School Holidays, and when a Nurse gets around 6-7 weeks PA paid leave, it comes as no surprise. The msm has not taken into account the number of NHS staff actually on their hols over Xmas and NY, and those availing of the bank holiday we had this week as well, but that does not make good headlines, sadly.

Yet again the media sensationalise something which is a regular thing, much like the fuel shortage we saw earlier in the year, all it does is serve to make life harder for the end user, which is us.

I would also add, that NHS also has somewhere in the region of 100,000 unfilled vacancies. 

The real test of this variant is the actual number of deaths and hospitalizations compared to that of the Delta variant of Covid 19.

So far, the figures are far less, especially when compared to the rapid spread of Omicron. 

Totally agree with your post. It's staff shortages that are causing the main problems. One dictates the other. 

In my view as  non scientist, the combination of booster vaccines and milder symptoms of Omicron will see us through this. 

It may get worse to get better. 

2 minutes ago, coxyhog said:

I guess because she's SNP & it's in Scotland.

Trial is not until August & although she's been suspended by the SNP she'll be drawing her full salary all this time.

I think she should be tried for attempted murder and jailed for life 😁😁😁😁

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, john luke said:

Sentence - your post appears to be speculative at best; the court will consider evidence of facts, which must be proved beyond reasonable doubt.

Attempted Murder - your post appears to circumvent the provisions of the law, which requires proof beyond all reasonable doubt the necessary elements for a charge of attempt murder.  There must be mens rea; viz an intention to kill and an acts reus; viz an act which must be shown to be an attempt to kill the victim.  In fact the required mens rea for a charge of attempted murder ia even more demanding that that for a murder charge where the victim has actually died.

The below may assist.  

https://www.criminaldefenselawyer.com/resources/criminal-defense/crime-penalties/charged-attempted-murder.htm

Age of Consent  - No reflection on your post but New York State appears to lack behind many other places where the wishes of a mature young person must be taken into account when deciding issues such as this.  

Sentence - like I said...."after" the court hears the evidence.

Attempted Murder - it seems the injection was filmed and loaded to social media.... so the proof is there that the "teacher" done the injection but of course that is up to the court to decide. The intention was there as the injection was given that could have resulted in the minors death as can be been stated by trained personal who are authorised to give the injections.

Age of Consent - In this case the person is a minor. The injection was given without the permission/authorisation of the parents/guardians of said minor and I am sure  or you would hope that is taken into consideration by the court when the case comes before it. 

cheers

• Haha 1

^

... *someone* is wasting time & space on this forum to belabor a very small speck of negative information floating around in a vast sea of relevant Covid vaccine positive issues.

Give it a rest ya big roob.

:default_527:

. . .

In the US responsible parents vaccinate their teenage children against disease...and not just Covid.

CDC Expands Booster Shot Eligibility and Strengthens Recommendations for 12-17 Year Olds

https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2022/s0105-Booster-Shot.html

. . .

Vaccinations for Preteens and Teens, Age 11–19 Years

https://www.immunize.org/catg.d/p4020.pdf

Edited by lazarus
burp.

1 hour ago, lazarus said:

^

... *someone* is wasting time & space on this forum to belabor a very small speck of negative information floating around in a vast sea of relevant Covid vaccine positive issues.

Give it a rest ya big roob.

:default_527:

. . .

That someone is a classic windup merchant going by their posts. 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, roobob said:

Sentence - like I said...."after" the court hears the evidence.

Attempted Murder - it seems the injection was filmed and loaded to social media.... so the proof is there that the "teacher" done the injection but of course that is up to the court to decide. The intention was there as the injection was given that could have resulted in the minors death as can be been stated by trained personal who are authorised to give the injections.

Age of Consent - In this case the person is a minor. The injection was given without the permission/authorisation of the parents/guardians of said minor and I am sure  or you would hope that is taken into consideration by the court when the case comes before it. 

cheers

Attempted murder needs to have been a deliberate attempt at killing someone, so there needs to be motive established along with adequate proof that it was the intention was to end the person's life, and that intention was pre meditated, which is why we see "murder" cases end in "manslaughter", as proving manslaughter is easier than proving murder, however, as @john luke says, proving attempted murder is even more difficult.

As such, I can't see the motive the teacher would have in murdering the kid, and even, hypothetically,  if she did have and the syringe was full of say, a poison and the kid survived, then it could even be defended as "malicious wounding" or "grevious bodily harm" rather than "attempted murder", all depending upon proven intent, plea and circumstances.

In this instance the syringe was filled with a vaccine, administered with no harm done other than an injection.

So, no, attempted murder won't fly in this case. Even if the kid had died, it may have been prosecuted as involuntary manslaughter. Attempted murder has to have a clear and concise motive , reason and evidence to that effect.

If the parents consent, post event, and the Police are happy with it, then maybe nothing else. however, at worst it'll be an  "assault and battery on a minor" charge, but again I very much doubt if there will be any charges levied, especially as the kid consented to it and understood why he consented and was not coerced or forced. Although age of consent is a guideline in law, it is not necessarily determined as being a black and white rule when it comes to a trial.

Courts do not decide charges, at least not in the UK. The Police will charge and arrest on that charge, and the prosecution service add or remove any charges to that, the Court then decides whether the evidence lies in favour or not of the prosecution.

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Stillearly said:

His first name seems quite appropriate....

No Vac.

Coat's already on....

• Haha 7

A mother has driven her nine-year-old daughter hundreds of miles to Italy so she can be vaccinated against Covid-19.

Unlike some European countries, the vaccine is currently only available to under-12s in the UK if they are classed as clinically vulnerable.

But Alice Colombo headed to Milan from Maidstone, Kent, so her daughter, who has Italian citizenship, could be jabbed regardless.

She said she did it to protect "the most precious thing in the world".

Covid: Maidstone mother drives to Italy to get daughter jabbed - BBC News

• Like 3

I think that mother and son were agent provocateurs  like fforest was going on about.

How many 17yos race home to tell their mother that they'd done something that she told them not to do?

The teenager reportedly asked for the vaccine at Ms Russo’s house because his mother didn’t want him inoculated against Covid

The boy then went home and told his mother about receiving the vaccine

• Like 1