COVID 19 GLOBAL

grayray

3 hours ago, Starshine said:

What about the freedom of choice that you are always harking  on about?

The teacher exercised their freedom of choice by choosing to administer the vaccine to his pupil

Get over it!

Oh dear.

The teacher was female.

The minor did not have a freedom of choice.

When did school teachers have the right to inject any thing into a pupils body.

Time you played the post...not the poster.

cheers 

Edited by roobob

29 minutes ago, roobob said:

Oh dear.

The teacher was female.

cheers 

She acting in a sensible and responsible manner...looking out for her pupils well being. She should be rewarded not scorned.

She just might have saved his life, or the life of someone that those horrible unvaccinated vaccine dodgers go around infecting.

2 hours ago, coxyhog said:

Medical experts in London today were asked if it is time to ease the COVID lockdowns.

Allergists were in favour of scratching it, but Dermatologists advised not to make any rash moves.
Gastroenterologists had a sort of a gut feeling about it, but Neurologists thought the government lacked the nerve.
Obstetricians felt certain everyone was labouring under a misconception, while Ophthalmologists considered the idea short-sighted.
Many Pathologists yelled, "Over my dead body!" while Paediatricians said, "Oh, grow up!"
Psychiatrists thought the whole idea was madness, while Radiologists could see right through it.
Surgeons decided to wash their hands of the whole thing and pharmacists claimed it would be a bitter pill to swallow.
The Maxiofacial Surgeon thought that the proposal would "put a whole new face on the matter” whilst the cardiologists felt that they couldn't whole heartedly support it.
Podiatrists thought it was a step forward, but Urologists were ****ed off by the whole idea.
Anaesthetists thought the whole idea was a gas, and Cardiologists didn't have the heart to say no.
It was enough to make the trichologist pull his hair out and the orthopaedic surgeon voiced the opinion that the new measures wouldn't stand up.

In the end, the Proctologists/Colorectal Surgeons won out, leaving the entire decision up to the a**holes in politics.

The post of the year! Well, so far anyway. 

• Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, Krapow said:

Basically, there should be no more lockdowns, and it's not needed or sustainable to vaccinate every 6 months, and this guy is the Chair of the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immmunisation.

Some quotes -

Professor Pollard, who previously insisted booster jabs may not be needed, said: 'The future must be focusing on the vulnerable and making boosters or treatments available to them to protect them.

'We know that people have strong antibodies for a few months after their third vaccination, but more data are needed to assess whether, when and how often those who are vulnerable will need additional doses.

'We can't vaccinate the planet every four to six months. It's not sustainable or affordable. In the future, we need to target the vulnerable.'

Absolutely spot on!

All the testing should go as well,  1.7 million tests in the UK today- totally insane. Huge transfer of wealth from the tax payer to Boris's mates.

Has to be a very narrow focus of NHS resources  to give to those who really need it. 

Edited by Lemondropkid
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Prof. Christina Pagel@chrischirp
·
8h
i still can’t get over that positivity rate
Quote Tweet
COVID-19 Data Ireland@COVID19DataIE
· 11h
20154 positive swabs, 56.93% positivity on 35,402 tests.
7 day test positivity is 50.3%.

– Tuesday, January 4th 2022
#COVID19Ireland

7 hours ago, roobob said:

...the vaccine if it was indeed vaccine.. must have come from somewhere....stolen...brought on the black market...or a concoction she made...

Do you bother to read your own links?

The administered vaccine was reportedly the one from Johnson & Johnson, approved only for adults in the US.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, roobob said:

This "teacher" should be tried ....convicted...and sentenced to a lengthy gaol sentence for attempted murder.

cheers

Science teacher arrested for injecting teen student with Covid vaccine without permission (msn.com)

Mr. Law&Order.

Only a couple of months ago he was defending some Swiss restaurant owners for breaking the law.

I guess we now have an answer to the question I posed at the time.

On 11/2/2021 at 9:12 PM, fygjam said:

So should you obey a law (rule, edict, decree, injunction, command, order, ordinance etc)

1. at all times.
  2. only if you agree with the law otherwise it is ok to ignore it.
  3. I decline to answer as any answer will reveal the depth of my hypocrisy.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Starshine said:

She acting in a sensible and responsible manner...looking out for her pupils well being. She should be rewarded not scorned.

She just might have saved his life, or the life of someone that those horrible unvaccinated vaccine dodgers go around infecting.

Ahhh....... the sad old world of a vaccinator..... stoops so low that the illegal injection of a minor is praised.

cheers

8 hours ago, Zeb said:

Prof. Christina Pagel@chrischirp
·
8h
i still can’t get over that positivity rate
Quote Tweet
COVID-19 Data Ireland@COVID19DataIE
· 11h
20154 positive swabs, 56.93% positivity on 35,402 tests.
7 day test positivity is 50.3%.

– Tuesday, January 4th 2022
#COVID19Ireland

It's rampant in Ireland, was chatting with a cousin yesterday.  He's on a job site in Dublin, 14 lads on the job, all the mask wearing hand sanitising, had zero effect, all of them tested positive for COVID.

He reeled of several tales of large groups on socials picking it up, and this is rural Ireland!! Omnicrom is game changer and we need to rethink in the UK/Ireland much of what we are doing for me.

UK travel industry wants testing removed as it's pointless with so many infections, and I'd have to agree with them, from a UK and Ireland perspective

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-59876063

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just watching that Cranky woman giving a news briefing about Covid and banging on about contact tracing. Talk about a waste of resources. One in 15/20 people have Covid - what is the purpose?

About time we stopped all this rubbish. If you have symptoms, stay home. If you are vulnerable, stay home. Otherwise, no measures at all.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 2

18 hours ago, Lemondropkid said:

Absolutely spot on!

All the testing should go as well,  1.7 million tests in the UK today- totally insane. Huge transfer of wealth from the tax payer to Boris's mates.

Has to be a very narrow focus of NHS resources  to give to those who really need it. 

They can pay for all the testing out of the £350m a week they promised the NHS if everyone voted for Brexit. 

🙄

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Krapow said:

Indeed, every day i wake up happy i don't live in Scotland were every decision is made first and foremost by Sturgeon to try and show they do things differently from Westminster .................................then a couple of weeks later they follow what Westminster has done, like the drop from 10 to 7 days earlier today.

Everything she does is politics with Independence first.  

Say what you want about Boris, and i agree even by politician standards his duplicity and self serving is legend, but i'm very happy with the direction he's taking here, we must and will learn to live with Covid, no more damaging in all sorts of ways lockdowns, no more knee jerk reactions to worst case scenario modelling. 

My daughter came home singing from school today, showing me the work she had done in class. What a change too last year when she wasn't even meant to go out, nevermind social interaction with other children.

Enough now, over 95% of the adults in the UK have covid antibodies. You want to wear a mask, crack on, you want to avoid crowded places, crack on, you want to stay at home not holiday, crack on. I'm all for personal choice and personal responsibility, you do what you want, what you're comfortable with, and likewise so will i.  I'm triple vaxxed, have complied all through this as i could see the reasoning, but i don't see the reasoning for any further lockdowns or more harsh restrictions, and very happy there won't be under Boris. 

And wait to you see what happens here, it's great news for travelers, less cost and more importantly less worry of a positive in a foreign country. 

Sturgeon will probably say too risky, we'll be more cautious, just to be seen to be different, then follow suit in a 2 or 3 weeks time.

The PM confirms that pre-departure travel Covid tests to enter England from overseas will be scrapped from 04:00 on Friday.

He also says he is lifting the requirement to self-isolate on arrival in England until receiving a negative PCR test result.

Instead people can take a lateral flow test on day two - and if it's positive a further PCR test will be needed to identify any new variants, plus isolation as normal.

• Great Info 1

55 minutes ago, Krapow said:

Indeed, every day i wake up happy i don't live in Scotland were every decision is made first and foremost by Sturgeon to try and show they do things differently from Westminster .................................then a couple of weeks later they follow what Westminster has done, like the drop from 10 to 7 days earlier today.

Everything she does is politics with Independence first.  

Say what you want about Boris, and i agree even by politician standards his duplicity and self serving is legend, but i'm very happy with the direction he's taking here, we must and will learn to live with Covid, no more damaging in all sorts of ways lockdowns, no more knee jerk reactions to worst case scenario modelling. 

My daughter came home singing from school today, showing me the work she had done in class. What a change too last year when she wasn't even meant to go out, nevermind social interaction with other children.

Enough now, over 95% of the adults in the UK have covid antibodies. You want to wear a mask, crack on, you want to avoid crowded places, crack on, you want to stay at home not holiday, crack on. I'm all for personal choice and personal responsibility, you do what you want, what you're comfortable with, and likewise so will i.  I'm triple vaxxed, have complied all through this as i could see the reasoning, but i don't see the reasoning for any further lockdowns or more harsh restrictions, and very happy there won't be under Boris. 

I agree, Boris is doing a great job, long may it continue.  My only hope is that the airlines Don't impose a pcr test for returning to England.  I know KLM are doing this.

44 minutes ago, boydeste said:

I agree, Boris is doing a great job, long may it continue.  My only hope is that the airlines Don't impose a pcr test for returning to England.  I know KLM are doing this.

Yes mate, but again it's not the airline, KLM are doing it because The Netherlands require anyone entering to have a negative PCR test, vaccinated or not.

I know it's irrelevant in that you have to produce it either way, but the airlines are not requiring you to do this, it's because the country is. 

On 1/4/2022 at 11:56 AM, roobob said:

Oh dear.

The teacher was female.

cheers 

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz    scratch, snort snort    scratch scratch     yawn        zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Haha 2

Wife has had a positive covid test today but gladly has very minor symptoms. Unfortunetly I have to isolate myself as well for 10 days (with pay). It would normally be 7 days now in Wales but because I had it myself last month I cannot take another PCR or LFT test for 90 days so consequently my company has told me I must isolate for the full 10 days as I cant take a test on days 6 and 7 to prove I dont have it. Oh well better add some real ales to tomorrows Tesco delivery.:default_party-smiley-048:

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 3

25 minutes ago, Binlid said:

Wife has had a positive covid test today but gladly has very minor symptoms. Unfortunetly I have to isolate myself as well for 10 days (with pay). It would normally be 7 days now in Wales but because I had it myself last month I cannot take another PCR or LFT test for 90 days so consequently my company has told me I must isolate for the full 10 days as I cant take a test on days 6 and 7 to prove I dont have it. Oh well better add some real ales to tomorrows Tesco delivery.:default_party-smiley-048:

Hope that she gets over it with minimal symptoms mate, and yourself, well, I guess it's time to just sit back and relax for 10 days.

If I recall, you can leave the house for "essential items" - and yep, I'd say a decent IPA is a very essential item.

• Thumbs Up 1

28 minutes ago, Binlid said:

Good to hear it's only minor symptoms, enjoy your ten days 

• Thumbs Up 1

41 minutes ago, Binlid said:

If it don't rain it pours;  please pass my good wishes to Ouy and hope she remains in better health with no symptoms over the next 10 days. As for you, enjoy the beers.

• Thumbs Up 1

27 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

If it don't rain it pours;  please pass my good wishes to Ouy and hope she remains in better health with no symptoms over the next 10 days. As for you, enjoy the beers.

Cheers Dave, Wie says thank you. 

• Haha 1