COVID 19 GLOBAL

grayray

Just now, Stillearly said:

Waitrose shelves were full on Tuesday , first time for weeks 

After the weekend I will be able to get out shopping for myself so will see what's what.

There is a Waitrose in a nearby town, so may take a ride out for a rekkie.

1 hour ago, Stillearly said:

Waitrose shelves were full on Tuesday , first time for weeks 

But how long did it take you to get in? I gave up on mine this morning as there were so many people in the queue.

32 minutes ago, Bazle said:

But how long did it take you to get in? I gave up on mine this morning as there were so many people in the queue.

Big queue at mine every day but stroll through M&S Little bit dearer but the quality makes it worth it. 

• Thumbs Up 1

20 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Big queue at mine every day but stroll through M&S Little bit dearer but the quality makes it worth it. 

Funny you should mention that! When I couldn't get into Waitrose, I went to M&S Food Hall. They sold only about 2/3rds of what I was planning to buy, but I got some milk and fresh fruit, so it was adequate for the time being. Don't agree with you that M&S is better quality than Waitrose! 😀

(Sorry - this is like a post that should have been on Mumsnet!)

• Haha 5

6 hours ago, coxyhog said:

We were lucky in regard to bog roll,we get it from a Waitrose store about 7 miles away & just before the lunacy started I had to pick up a case of wine from there so stocked up with bog roll at the same time.

did u have to show ID?  ( askin for a friend) :)  

https://www.bangkokpost.com/world/1890120/panama-to-restrict-movement-by-gender-during-virus-quarantine

PANAMA CITY - The government of Panama on Monday announced strict quarantine measures that separate citizens by gender in an effort to slow the spread of the novel coronavirus.

From Wednesday, men and women will only be able to leave their homes for two hours at a time, and on different days.

Until now, quarantine regulations were not based on gender.

Men will be able to go to the supermarket or the pharmacy on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays, and women will be allowed out on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.

No one will be allowed to go out on Sundays.

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, fforest said:

https://www.bangkokpost.com/world/1890120/panama-to-restrict-movement-by-gender-during-virus-quarantine

PANAMA CITY - The government of Panama on Monday announced strict quarantine measures that separate citizens by gender in an effort to slow the spread of the novel coronavirus.

From Wednesday, men and women will only be able to leave their homes for two hours at a time, and on different days.

Until now, quarantine regulations were not based on gender.

Men will be able to go to the supermarket or the pharmacy on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays, and women will be allowed out on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.

No one will be allowed to go out on Sundays.

I hope that an April Fool's day joke ?

11 minutes ago, fforest said:

Its no joke....

https://www.google.com/search?q=panama+city+coronavirus&source=lnms&tbm=nws&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwi0z4-62cvoAhUFheYKHdl7Ch4Q_AUoAnoECBkQBA&biw=886&bih=549

Like I said before,I see this as a big test to see how far they can push people...The scary thing is things are just getting warmed up...

Look whats happening here just about every day or even every few hours new restrictions are popping up..

https://www.businessinsider.com/panama-gives-women-men-different-coronavirus-lockdown-days-2020-4

And who exactly it "they"?

13 hours ago, boydeste said:

I haven't been out shopping yet, but am told my local Tesco's still hasn't any toilet rolls.

Fortunately I brought 5 rolls home from the 7 11. :default_fun:

I've got 2 unfitted bum guns at home that were kindly brought from Thailand for me. Still to get them fitted as the plumber keeps letting me down!!