COVID 19 Related to THAILAND Posts

4 hours ago, KWA said:

I can't find a reference to it just now, but I believe there is a minimum time since vaccination before you qualify for the reduced quarantine.  4 weeks springs to mind.

2 hours ago, biggles said:

KWA, I saw that but didnt copy/save or note the link. Could you provide it, please. My recollection was you had to have completed it at least 14 days prior.

It also talked about the 'Red List' but I havnt been able to find the countries on it.? 

That makes much more Sense.

Read this earlier on info from a Thai Embassy source but can't actually get into the link myself. It just refers to a question I have been wondering about and that is if you have kids.

(Remarks: If any family member traveling together has not been vaccinated, all family members will be subject for a 10-night quarantine. For example, parents, that have been vaccinated, traveling with a child, that has not been vaccinated, all family members will be subject for a 10-night quarantine).

• Great Info 1

2 minutes ago, Nightcrawler said:

I heard a whisper that Entertainment venues and restaurants in Pattaya are going to be closed again from tomorrow following fresh outbreaks of Corona virus. 

Can anyone confirm if that is true or nor? 

https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1213040-thailand-set-to-close-all-bars-pubs-massage-parlours-in-41-provinces-for-14-days/?utm_source=newsletter-20210408-1302&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=news

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Nightcrawler said:

I heard a whisper that Entertainment venues and restaurants in Pattaya are going to be closed again from tomorrow following fresh outbreaks of Corona virus. 

It's all over the internet but the bars I spoke to a couple of hours ago hadn't heard anything officially then.

1 minute ago, Nightcrawler said:

The whisper I heard was closed in 40 provinces including chonburi...

A coronavirus outbreak in Thailand’s capital may take more than two months to control, a health official said on Thursday, as authorities announced restrictions to tackle a new wave of infections and a highly contagious variant

Sai and her sister took their Mother to the local General Hospital this morning for a routine checkup for their Mother's diabetes.

Several hours later they returned with both Sai and her sister having had their first Covid vaccinations. So they have started Covid vaccinations in Thailand. They have confirmed appointments for the second of the two vaccinations.

Unfortunately, their Mother whose health makes her more at risk has to wait as the maximum age for this batch of vaccinations is 59.

I did read somewhere that Mae Sot is a priority area for Covid vaccinations due to its proximity to Burma.

As I return to Bangsaray for good next week I will miss my turn. I thought I was bringing my two southern dogs back with me but apparently I am not to be trusted to look after them properly. Maybe for the best as unlike me they settled in well "Up Country."

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Jambo said:

Unfortunately, their Mother whose health makes her more at risk has to wait as the maximum age for this batch of vaccinations is 59.

Sound like Sinovac as their approved age bracket in other countries is 18-59.

3 hours ago, Jambo said:

Sai and her sister took their Mother to the local General Hospital this morning for a routine checkup for their Mother's diabetes.

Several hours later they returned with both Sai and her sister having had their first Covid vaccinations. So they have started Covid vaccinations in Thailand. They have confirmed appointments for the second of the two vaccinations.

I did read somewhere that Mae Sot is a priority area for Covid vaccinations due to its proximity to Burma.

As I return to Bangsaray for good next week I will miss my turn. I thought I was bringing my two southern dogs back with me but apparently I am not to be trusted to look after them properly. Maybe for the best as unlike me they settled in well "Up Country."

Phuket are flying with it at this rate they will have herd immunity soon.

https://www.thephuketnews.com/more-than-70-000-people-in-phuket-vaccinated-79628.php

• Like 1

Very easy for Covid to spread in Thailand (just like everywhere else)...

A busy Thai 'influencer' that I follow online just tested positive for COVID. She listed her whereabouts the past 10 days -- 30 March to 10 April --  to let folks know they might be exposed. 

From her FB page...

"Roughly, Timeline. It's like this first. Anyone who has met Yo, please go to check for leavening agent
Day 30 home at new visions
Travelling to the gym stage quick line with personal trainers.
Going to eat chicken rice at Kuya Bon restaurant.
Day 31 home at new visions
10 o'clock to play Wakesurf near Samut Prakan.
Late trip to the gym by running Treadmill
On the 1th, I will go to Phuket with Nok Air Airlines at 11 o'clock.
Stay at Sri Phanwa hotel
Spent all day in a hotel
Day 2 staying in Sri Panwa hotel gym at hotel
Dinner at Cafe Delma in the evening. (Not the news party kolour is the 3th day of infected people hanging out)
Back to stay at the hotel
Day 3 Photo shoot in Sri Phanwa hotel.
Evening to eat under the shop on Monday
Went to sugar pub and stayed at the hotel
Day 4 stay at stay well being hotel in the evening. Massage at nearby hotel and stay at hotel.
On the 5th, I will go back with Nok Air 13.25 Airline back to Nimit.
Day 6 going to the gym in the row quickly.
Hair styling at senpom Chomthong shop
Evening to record at workpoint.
Back home to new visions
Day 7 home at new visions
Going to the gym in a quick row with the training.
Going to bike shop km 8
Sleeping at my sister's house at Lat fish.
Day 8 to Central Eastville, KB Bank.
Going to eat chicken rice at Lat fish market.
Going to the gym along the way quickly. Play with the training. Deliveries.
Let's go to eat Suki Tee Noi, Ram Intra branch. Opposite to Lat fish.
Surfskate at Crystal park, 8th floor, parking ramp.
On the 9th day, I sleep at sister's house at Lat Pla
Going to ride a bike at Charoen Suk field. I haven't met anyone.
Going to my own office at Raminthra 127
Pick up bike at km 8
Sleeping at my sister's house in Lat Pla.
Starting to have a sore throat.
Gym announces someone infected
Day 10 driving thru to test COVID at 9 am at the hospital.
Back to stay at the new Nimit house.
4 o'clock. Positive results.
The hospital car comes to pick up the admin."

Captureyo.JPG

https://www.instagram.com/yoyossavadee/

Edited by lazarus
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, lazarus said:

Very easy for Covid to spread in Thailand (just like everywhere else)...

A busy Thai 'influencer' that I follow online just tested positive for COVID. She listed her whereabouts the past 10 days -- 30 March to 10 April --  to let folks know they might be exposed. 

From her FB page...

"Roughly, Timeline. It's like this first. Anyone who has met Yo, please go to check for leavening agent
Day 30 home at new visions
Travelling to the gym stage quick line with personal trainers.
Going to eat chicken rice at Kuya Bon restaurant.
Day 31 home at new visions
10 o'clock to play Wakesurf near Samut Prakan.
Late trip to the gym by running Treadmill
On the 1th, I will go to Phuket with Nok Air Airlines at 11 o'clock.
Stay at Sri Phanwa hotel
Spent all day in a hotel
Day 2 staying in Sri Panwa hotel gym at hotel
Dinner at Cafe Delma in the evening. (Not the news party kolour is the 3th day of infected people hanging out)
Back to stay at the hotel
Day 3 Photo shoot in Sri Phanwa hotel.
Evening to eat under the shop on Monday
Went to sugar pub and stayed at the hotel
Day 4 stay at stay well being hotel in the evening. Massage at nearby hotel and stay at hotel.
On the 5th, I will go back with Nok Air 13.25 Airline back to Nimit.
Day 6 going to the gym in the row quickly.
Hair styling at senpom Chomthong shop
Evening to record at workpoint.
Back home to new visions
Day 7 home at new visions
Going to the gym in a quick row with the training.
Going to bike shop km 8
Sleeping at my sister's house at Lat fish.
Day 8 to Central Eastville, KB Bank.
Going to eat chicken rice at Lat fish market.
Going to the gym along the way quickly. Play with the training. Deliveries.
Let's go to eat Suki Tee Noi, Ram Intra branch. Opposite to Lat fish.
Surfskate at Crystal park, 8th floor, parking ramp.
On the 9th day, I sleep at sister's house at Lat Pla
Going to ride a bike at Charoen Suk field. I haven't met anyone.
Going to my own office at Raminthra 127
Pick up bike at km 8
Sleeping at my sister's house in Lat Pla.
Starting to have a sore throat.
Gym announces someone infected
Day 10 driving thru to test COVID at 9 am at the hospital.
Back to stay at the new Nimit house.
4 o'clock. Positive results.
The hospital car comes to pick up the admin."

Captureyo.JPG

https://www.instagram.com/yoyossavadee/

Maybe she won't be looking like that if she gets long covid, good looking girl now...

2 hours ago, Horizondave said:

Maybe she won't be looking like that if she gets long covid, good looking girl now...

Hard to know who will have lasting symptoms..."long Covid"...there does not appear to be a definite pattern.

For many sufferers of long Covid, proving they are sick is a big part of the battle
https://edition.cnn.com/2021/04/11/health/coronavirus-long-covid-intl/index.html

...& yeah...hope Ms. Yoyo is ok...she's entertaining (for an old girl).

164084672_4209932842384234_1371835359207742470_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/yoyossavadee

Edited by lazarus
  • Like 3