"Totally different from his board persona"

Butch

3 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

I can confirm the same. When I started going to Thailand in 2008, I posted lots on Secrets and so did he. On my 2nd trip, was walking around 2nd & Klang, recognized him from the board, and just said “hey you’re Gabor, right” ? 

We ended up grabbing some food in the basement of whatever supermarket was close, Tops I think. Just had a great long chat and learned a few things from him as I was a newbie, and never saw him again. The thing he really cleared up was his reputation for being cheap & squeezing gogo girls for 1K LT….in reality he meant that was for ST, some just ended up being happy to stay all night without asking for more.

I knew he could stir shite on the board, but never read his really offensive posts, maybe I was busier those weeks or admin deleted . Heard he attacked  my buddy Lars in a very personal fashion, that’s too bad. It’s sad when these forums get to that point, pissed up or not, there’s no excuse to go overboard like that

I agree, he could get very personal and say things that he'd probably not repeat when face to face, but felt it was ok to do so on a forum.

Oddly he also waived his right to being relatively anonymous. He wasn't exactly a person who would blend into the background in a bar, due to his hair and dress sense.

Back on the Pattaya Talk forum, he tried to emulate BM Evil Penevil by putting up some restaurant and food write ups, which in all truth were fairly decent and did offer some content of value, as opposed to his normal claims of everyone overpaying pushing up prices. A few BM's encouraged him to carry on and we temporarily saw a good side of Gabor which was a refreshing change. Sadly he didn't continue for long and turned into an arsehole after a few weeks.

Never had a problem with Gabor and have met him a couple of times.

First bumped into him in Walking Street as we both were about to enter an establishment. Had a good chat and a couple of drinks and then we went our separate ways. Ran into him about 6 months later and he stopped to say hi..had some small chit chat ...same again twice more. In my dealings with him he was always civil and would gladly have a drink with him if we ever bumped into each other in the future.

He also put his food reviews on Secrets which were well received. His reviews and Evils were a different style and both Evil's and his were well received.

Gabor was testy at times.... but it was not all a one way street with him...he copped some crap aimed at him....when he retorted ..... he was piled upon by some and made out to be the one always in the wrong when it was not the case at all.

He also had some good info about the scene in Patts...pity a few always played the poster when he posted up...not his post content. Hope he is going well.

cheers 

Edited by roobob
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Sad 1

On 2/25/2022 at 8:42 AM, Krapow said:

Lovely!

I'd love a peak at your hard drive, i'm sure there plenty pics that couldn't/wouldn't get shown on these forums :default_biggrin:

22 hours ago, Butch said:

It would be like opening a Pandora's box of stunning Thai girls.

In fact, that's what was in the briefcase in "Pulp Fiction" - @Yessongs pictorial adventures in Thialand lol.

Enough wanking material to last the average male four and a half thousand years.

Oh come on, you guys are much too kind. Like everyone else, always had fun in Thailand. Finding the "wife for the night" was always a crap shoot. Just try your best, throw some "Calif charm" at them and see what happens. 

But...some of these darlings always tried to take advantage of me...like this one. Getting me "Medicated" for the evening then telling me "Khun Mike, I Lub you, you so velly nice" LOL!   Those were the days. 

DSCN0240.jpg

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, Yessongs said:

Oh come on, you guys are much too kind. Like everyone else, always had fun in Thailand. Finding the "wife for the night" was always a crap shoot. Just try your best, throw some "Calif charm" at them and see what happens. 

But...some of these darlings always tried to take advantage of me...like this one. Getting me "Medicated" for the evening then telling me "Khun Mike, I Lub you, you so velly nice" LOL!   Those were the days. 

DSCN0240.jpg

Lovely looking girl.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Yessongs said:

DSCN0240.jpg

Yes but even with the grog googles on you always end up with the beauties. Me on the otherhand, well the less said the better.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Evil Penevil said:

My one face-to-face encounter with Gabor was somewhat different. 

Evil

Yes but you had an real ongoing bitter feud with him online. I used to take the piss out of him and him with me and some fairly robust disagreements but I never took it seriously.

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

Gabor posted on the Secrets forum that Baz was a low life loser that married a Thai whore. He said when the baby was born that they should make a large pot of soup with it. Well I caught the post very early and deleted it. I then tossed him off the forum. Well one of the owners wanted him put back on despite seeing the screen shot of the post. Others that saw it before I was able to remove it and posted such agreed with him being tossed so the owner in question relented. But after I left Secrets he was quick to reinstate him. 

He thinks all bars and Agogos are out to f**k him. I remember him coming into Secrets with 4 of his friends from Hungry one night. He got up to take a piss and one of his friends came over to me to let me know they were his friends but they assured me they were nothing like him. That really says alot IMO

Before I saw your post I had no view either way about Gabor; now after seeing your post I can understand that he is not a popular person or somebody I would wish to meet or drink with. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Met Gabor a few times and had a beer with him one night when Ricky was running Daby Bolls. 

Then Baz told me a few things that were not nice always and preferred Evil as a poster too. 

Something twisted about him ..... got the chance to meet him again in Budapest but swerved it and visited a paprika factory instead. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

Gabor posted on the Secrets forum that Baz was a low life loser that married a Thai whore. He said when the baby was born that they should make a large pot of soup with it. Well I caught the post very early and deleted it. I then tossed him off the forum. Well one of the owners wanted him put back on despite seeing the screen shot of the post. Others that saw it before I was able to remove it and posted such agreed with him being tossed so the owner in question relented. But after I left Secrets he was quick to reinstate him. 

I outed him by posting his photo on Secrets forum but he subsequently got Ben to delete it for reasons that escape me.

Gabor.jpg

• Haha 4

On 2/26/2022 at 7:28 PM, Yesitisdakid said:

Gabor posted on the Secrets forum that Baz was a low life loser that married a Thai whore. He said when the baby was born that they should make a large pot of soup with it.

Thank you much for posting that incident.  I was going to do it myself, but it will sit better with some members that you did it.  Let's see if anyone writes about what a nice guy he really is after this.  Also in that thread on the old Secrets board, Gabor outed Baz' real-life given and family names.   That alone would get a poster banned for life on any forum in the world, from the most hard-core punter board to one on keeping parakeets as pets. 

After Gabor was banned from Secrets, he began posting almost daily hate rants against you, Baz and the Secrets' board.  On Talk he wrote about killing Baz' baby with a machete.  No one believes he intended any real harm to the child, but he crossed a line that couldn't be excused with, "It's only the Internet, I was joking."  Since the earliest days in the 1990s of the granddaddy of all punter boards, the World Sex Guide, it's been a well-established convention  that real-life family members are never mentioned in an insulting manner on the boards.  I've often wondered what an FBI profiler would make of Gabor's posts on killing Baz' baby.  

Gabor made dozens of posts attacking Baz on Talk.  Just to give one example:

Gaborq.PNG

The reason he focused so much on Baz' family is that he hoped to provoke a response that would break board rules and get Baz banned.  It's a despicable tactic he used with many BMs, myself included.  Whenever Gabor was on the losing side of an argument- and that was always- he would lash out at his opponent with personal insults.  He was hoping at least to get the thread locked to divert attention from the trouncing he was taking. 

He was extremely mean-spirited on the boards and in real life, not the harmless eccentric some people have portrayed him to be.  Like Harris Black and all other con men, Gabor could be affable when he met some individuals, but that was only because he hoped to use them later for his own warped purposes.

What was most irritating was that he was maddeningly simple.  He couldn't grasp any concept more complicated than a big bowl of spaghetti.  He was stuck in the mindset of the Soviet-era planned economy in Hungary.  No matter how often BMs explained it to him, he never fathomed how a free economy functioned.  To him, there were correct prices for all goods and services, including P4P in Pattaya.  Prices in countries with communist governments had been set by ministries and political commissars.  That's how Gabor saw himself, the commissar of P4P in Pattaya. He would go into a white rage whenever anyone told him he was wrong.  His tactics were vicious, way out of proportion with any criticism of his crackpot economic ideas.

He had also convinced himself he could get his own way by causing trouble or threatening to cause trouble for a board.  That was his reasoning behind his hate campaigns against both the Secrets and Addicts boards after they banned him.  If they took him back, he would stop making trouble.  It's the same principle LBJ referred to in one of his most famous quotes.  When he became President, everyone wondered why he didn't fire J Edgar Hoover, then head of the FBI, as it was well known LBJ hated Hoover.  He replied, "I would rather have him inside the tent pissing out than outside the tent pissing in."  That is what Gabor was hoping the Admins of Secrets and Addicts would say.  It seemed to work with Secrets.

Case in point:  When Pattaya Secrets became the Pattaya Club, Gabor threatened publicly to report the Secrets Admin to the Thai authorities unless all his posts (around 15,000) were removed from the new board.gabory.PNG

(I shortened the above screen shot because the remainder only contained registration info about the old and new boards to prove they weren't the same, whatever difference that made in Gabor's paranoid mind).

He came in for stinging amount of criticism for threatening to be a snitch and this was his response:

Gaborp.PNG

Gabor knew very well it would take a huge amount of time and effort to delete his posts and having to deal with Thai authorities would be even worse, so he figured they would be forced to take him back. Is that how a nice guy acts in real life?

Because MrDK  (Lars- RIP) and I defended Secrets against Gabor's false accusations, he labeled us as "paid secretologist agents" and tried to disrupt our  threads.  He started this thread about Lars' Web site:

Gaborl.PNG

He called Lars a liar because he gave a price RANGE for the girls' services Gabor thought was excessive.

And this one about me:

Gabord.PNG

I was a liar because I had six weeks earlier posted a joke on the Addicts board (not Talk) that Gabor hadn't understood.  It turned out to be a howlingly funny thread because Gabor couldn't get the joke.  He came in for more ridicule from a string of board members.  MM (RIP) asked me if I wanted the thread removed, but I told him to let it remain.  Gabor's own words condemned him far more effectively than anything I could write.

I'm tempted to continue with more examples, but I will resist that temptation and heed the words of Jesus: "Get thee behind me, Satan."

gabor5.png

Does anyone recognize where Pattaya's portal to Hell is located?

Evil

PS-  Boy, did I have fun writing this post.  It's not always I can say that!  :default_biggrin:

Edited by Evil Penevil
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Evil Penevil said:

Because MrDK  (Lars- RIP) and I defended Secrets against Gabor's false accusations, he labeled us as "paid secretologist agents" and tried to disrupt our  threads.  He started this thread about Lars' Web site:

I met him when I was with @nampla in Baby Dolls in about 2012...he accused me of being a 'secrotologist' because I was a moderator on the Secrets forum and then promptly ignored me 😂

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 2

On 2/27/2022 at 4:00 PM, Starshine said:

I met him when I was with @nampla in Baby Dolls in about 2012...he accused me of being a 'secrotologist' because I was a moderator on the Secrets forum and then promptly ignored me 😂

He promoted me first to "secretologist head assassin" and then to "secretologist grand master."  Lars, Eye Nitnoy and a few others were also grand masters.  Did you ever get promoted?  :default_biggrin:

Larry was Xenu, a 25-million year-old alien who was head of the secretologist cult.  When Larry started working at Baby Dolls, I asked Gabor if there would be a babydollogist cult and who would replace Larry as head of the secretologists, but he refused to answer.  I wasn't allowed by the then-Mods on the Pattaya Club to ask Gabor if the cult still existed after he was allowed back.   :default_071:

Evil

Edited by Evil Penevil
To correct the spelling of Xenu
  • Haha 5

8 hours ago, Evil Penevil said:

He promoted me first to "secretologist head assassin" and then to "secretologist grand master."  Lars, Eye Nitnoy and a few others were also grand masters.  Did you ever get promoted?  :default_biggrin:

Larry was Xendu, a 25-million year-old alien who was head of the secretologist cult.  When Larry started working at Baby Dolls, I asked Gabor if there would be a babydollogist cult and who would replace Larry as head of the secretologists, but he refused to answer.  I wasn't allowed by the then-Mods on the Pattaya Club to ask Gabor if the cult still existed after he was allowed back.   :default_071:

Evil

Grown ass men 🙈🙈🙈🙈😆

• Haha 2

Gabor had the hots for the dancer in Secrets who wore glasses. He had the hump with me when he found out I had b/fined her when she first started.

As he was always going on about "lame dupe over payers" I was curious and one evening in Secrets I called her over and bought her a drink and introduced the name Gabor into the conversation. I said that he had a reputation of being "keenio" to all the girls followed by

"I hope he was not like that with you?"

"No, he gives me 1,500 baht....................... same as you."

" Good", said I.

"But no 200 baht tip."

Last of the big spenders me! :default_biggrin:

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 6