What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

Met a few friends yesterday in my Wanchai regular.

Good time was had, the Miss even reverted to Tequila....

One thing it confirmed to me is that I made the right choice to leave and retire ! Bali is maybe not paradise but sure much closer to it than HKG !

• Like 1

Nursing a sore head with a few stitches in a cut above my eye, got hit by a sack barrow yesterday and ended up in hospital.  Long story but industrial accident.....

Just woken up as was in bed by 8 pm, happily I have woken up and not suffering any of the possible after affects of a bang to the head except a headache.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Horizondave said:

Nursing a sore head with a few stitches in a cut above my eye, got hit by a sack barrow yesterday and ended up in hospital.  Long story but industrial accident.....

Just woken up as was in bed by 8 pm, happily I have woken up and not suffering any of the possible after affects of a bang to the head except a headache.

Take it easy matey.

Can't help but notice the ads on tele

"Had an accident that wasn't your fault ?" ..........

;)

7 hours ago, Horizondave said:

I did this one a few years ago at work.  The paperwork, investigation and do-gooders getting involved was crazy.  Fortunately I went on to night shift and avoided most of the aftermath.

head.jpg

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, Lanzalad said:

Working on the house this afternoon, taking off all the old render getting ready to prop up the ceiling ready to take the wall down.
IMG_1421.JPG
IMG_1422.JPG
IMG_1423.JPG

238203C1-1F5C-45A9-8B00-0E75C9F01BE4.jpeg

Now having dinner:-

9BF74C10-607D-443A-8E08-1D3E20BC91E5.jpeg

Proper Yorkshire lass now then by looking at that food. Make the most of it as you’ll be ‘catererd for’ less once the baby is born ! A female thing, not a Thai thing 

9 hours ago, AJSP said:

Proper Yorkshire lass now then by looking at that food. Make the most of it as you’ll be ‘catererd for’ less once the baby is born ! A female thing, not a Thai thing 

Yes she does a cracking pork roast mate... bloody lovely.

We will just have to see if it continues when the baby is born.. !

• Thumbs Up 1

Trying to hold my guts in , I have a serious dose of the liquid nightmares, been shitting water all day.......I’ll not be moving from my Dez-Rez tonight......bloody starving but I can not keep anything in .....hopefully the charcoal tablets will work ...

• Sad 1

On 10/14/2018 at 6:37 AM, Horizondave said:

Never pick a fight with a sack barrow, they fight dirty.

Hope this won't affect seeing you Saturday afternoon.

• Like 1